Chapter 27: Playing safe

'It's definitely Mr. Poker faced asshole.......' Juhee stated in her head.

It has to be him, he must've informed Mr. Park after he dropped her home because only he and Seulgi knew about it and she didn't even meet Mr. Park so there's no way he can know from her or by himself she thought.

Yeji noticed that she was lost in her thoughts and shook her by her shoulders.

"Juhee what's wrong? What're you thinking?" she asked.

"Nothing........can I go rest?" she asked her back.

Yeji looked a bit worried but nodded anyway, "Let's just order something for dinner......" Juhee said and went to her room and texted Seulgi that she reached.

After having dinner that they ordered she went to sleep right after it.

Next day she woke up a little late and prepared breakfast for both of them since if was their day off.

Yeji stayed in Juhee's room for the rest of the day checking all the free shopped stuff Juhee got for both of them but from inside she was silently wishing and waiting for Juhee to open up to her which she did after some time and finally told her everything that had happened since the day she first met him.

She feared the idea of being with him again cause he was unpredictable and very intimidating.

He scared her but also managed to take care of her which was strange to her. She had to tell Yeji everything that was bothering her till now.

Yeji was her best friend and also the only person she was close enough in Korea right now to share what was on her mind lately.

Hiding was only making things worse or her, she never meant to hide them from her anyways. She told her so she doesn't have to be with him again because of her silliness or ignorance.

Yeji was stunned into silence after she heard everything about what exactly happened that night when she left SJYP after work.

She was really shocked after Juhee confessed, she felt bad and guilty because it happened to her that too right on her first day at SJYP.

She couldn't believe at first, no one would as he's pretends to be a polite gentleman perfectly infront of everyone.

Juhee also told her about the next day's tie incident in the VIP section when he visited for the second time. She also told her about his behavior on SJYP's welcome party.

Yeji was regretting to leave her alone with him after knowing what he did and how he behaved and acted with her.

And finally Juhee ended by telling her briefly about her annoying yet strange journey with him to and from Daegu the other day.

She revealed that the only good thing that happened and made her happy was that she finally made a new friend in Korea, who saved her from breaking her ankle because of that scary asshole.

And also how he almost gave her a heart attack by twisting her ankle and magically fixed it as if she was not a human but a plastic barbie doll.

Yeji's face had lost it's color by the time Juhee was done telling her about her ride back home, "Fucking hell! I can't believe this Juhee! He did what? I'm so dumb......God....I'm so freaking dumb......I think I'm going crazy Juh! This is my fault!" Yeji started banging her head on a pillow but soon Juhee stopped her and made her look at her.