Chapter 25: Third wheeling

"For me? Really?" Seulgi asked in surprise.

"Yes, I mean why not? It will be my pleasure. And my friend can be another one for you, I already know she's going to like you." Juhee gracefully declared.

"God that's the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me. You really think she'll like me though?" Seulgi exclaimed not believing something positive was actually happening in her life.

"Yes definitely! She would love to meet you!" Juhee honestly confirmed.

"Cool! Next time we decide to meet get her too!" Seulgi insisted and Juhee nodded excitedly.

Together they had the delicious lunch that was served to all the guests in the afternoon.

After that they continued their free shopping while talking like bestfriends, "Should I get this?" Seulgi asked facing Juhee as she held a cute yellow dress on her body.

"Yes absolutely! Go for it! Yellow looks damn good on you!" she complimented.

Seulgi flashed her an impressed smile, "Great taste! No wonder you work at SJYP." she complimented.

"I'm not exactly working there just an intern for now I guess." she corrected her.

"Oh...." Seulgi replied.

Seulgi checked her wrist watch and panicked, "It's almost 2, I've to be at home before 7 pm." she told Juhee.

"Yes......even I want to leave soon, since Yeji's alone at home. Why bother your brother or driver then let's just go together then?" she asked and Seulgi instantly nodded.

They did some more shopping and also got stuff for Yeji and quickly got their clothes and accessories packed.

"I'll be back in a minute why don't you call and inform your brother till then?" Juhee suggested Seulgi and left to bid goodbye to Mr. Park.

"Excuse me Mr. Park?" she called him as she stood few steps away from him.

He turned after few seconds and smiled at her, "Yes Ms. Choi.....how may I help you?" he replied.

"I had a great time today. The outfits and accessories are good, thanks for having me here Mr. Park. Can I leave now?" she asked him politely.

"Sure you can Ms. Choi, but I won't let you go on your own just a minute let me just call him and......ask him to drop you......." he said and took his phone out and dialed someone's number and told that person to drop her.

'No! No not again.....please be someone else! God please don't let this person be him, I beg you!' she wished and prayed in her head.

After few seconds he waved his hand at the someone who was behind her indicating that person to come quickly, "Taehyung!" he called his name making her purse her lips in disappointment.

She sighed with her eyes closed as she stood there with looking unbothered as she kept asking God why she was in such a situation again in her mind, "Thanks for today Ms. Choi. The clients really liked the designs and presentation we'll definitely talk about this later, you can leave with Taehyung now. See you tomorrow." he told her sweetly.

"Okay, and thank you for giving me this opportunity to assist you Mr. Park. See you." she replied and went to Seulgi.

"And Taehyung I know you will....but still I'm telling you this, drive her back home safely. And one more thing don't forget to inform me once you're done with it. See you again brother! Take care." he said and hugged the younger man.