Chapter-12 Sweet Trap

Start from the beginning

Maybe, now he will stop bothering me, since he knows my heart. But real question is what I will tell Wade about all this mess? I have to tell him sooner or later.

The dinner went silent, like none of us spoke a word, not a single word. This is giving me chills, I looked at Riccardo as I know nothing nice can go on in his brain.

But part of the story is that, he treats me nicely.... but If I never heard about him, I would have trusted him.

I noticed Riccardo getting up, Did he finish already?

I heard him, "Cherish..." Only then I realized he was sitting beside me. I got shocked on this trick of his, I started choking.

Riccardo passed me some water, he said, "Eat slowly... Sweetheart..."

What he just called me?

I kept the glass aside after having a sip, I said, "Stop giving me nicknames."

He got up saying, "About that man.... I want you end everything with him.... as soon as you can.... If you can't then I will handle this matter myself...."

He warned me.

I looked at him questioned, He never threatened me like this.Yea... last night he said something, but right now I felt the seriousness of this situation... and the shiver I felt are proof of it.

I asked, "Is this a warning?"

Riccardo smirked, he said, "Suggestion..."

He said leaning closer, "I don't want to show you how I give warning...." His hand slide down to my chin, it gave me some weird sensations.

He whispered in my ears, "Wife, I don't want to scare you..."

I felt him pulling my chin to him, and our lips met. He pushed himself on me as I was sitting on the chair and he bend down to me. His hand were on the arm rest as he took control.

I don't know what happened, his anger and control showed up and suppressed my protests. When he parted I couldn't breathe, His forehead touched mine as he whispered silently, "I am losing it...."

My eyes shot open, he placed a kiss on my forehead. Riccardo said, "This is the end of discussion here...." He walked away right in front of me.

I looked back at my plate as I asked myself, "What... WWhat... just happened?"

An hour later,

When I walked in the room thinking about what Riccardo said and how... How he kissed me without my permission!!!

I am going to scream at him and show he has to stop doing this!!! I am ready for a fight.

But when I walked in the room, I saw him sleeping on his side of bed.

I didn't realized we had bed sides reserved. I am so use to this thing.

I must be going insane.

Walking in this room I had a thousand words scripted to fight with him, but I don't want to wake him up for this.

When he is sleeping like this, I don't want to disturb him. I got in the bed looking at him sleeping so peacefully.

What kind of man are you?

They say you are cruel, but this side that I see of you everyday... is it real?

Suddenly the images from the last kiss flashed in my mind!!

In frustration I slapped his shoulder lightly, I warned in slow voice to him sleeping, "Don't kiss me again..."

Riccardo's POV:

"Don't kiss me again" Her voice warned, it was hard to keep pretending to be asleep when she appears so cute. I can tell that, just by her voice.

I felt the bed rustling, she got under to covers. I though she will walk to some other room, but to chose to share the bed.

A small victory but it still counts right?

I opened my eyes to see her back facing me, I sigh, she is so far away on this bed.

I closed my eyes again, pulling myself to her in this pretend sleep. I embraced her waist pulled her closer to me.

She makes me burn in passion, I need to control myself, I cannot crush her under my will, just because I love her too much!

I heard her grasp, I made sure to trap her between my leg. She turned to see my face, before that I closed my eyes.

Her scent is making me addicted to her.

She looked at my face as she whispered, "Is he asleep?"

I made sure to act in deep sleep. I am not letting her off my arms.

I heard her, "Riccardo... Riccardo..." She tried to get out of my grip.

But I rather die than letting these soft arms away from me. I am craving her since I saw her, but now she is mine.... and it makes harder to be alone.

Soon she fell asleep in my arms giving up her protests, I smirked looking at her face, I promised, "No one can steal you from me.... Not even the guy you clam to love....."

I do have plan for him.... and for you my Wife.

Next day,

I sat in my office closing my eyes, I said to Fred, "First.... Get every single drop of information about that Wade"

I added, "Cherish should not be able to contact him... or neither can he..."

I said trying to cool myself off, "Informer the shadow guards, always be on alert.... My wife should not be in danger.... and I want to know, where she goes.... what she doest.... every single thing..."

Fred said, "You are acting too much... Anyways, Your charm is not working on that lady... Be little romantic..."

I smirked, he thinks I have not tried. But I will not fake it, she will fall for the real Riccardo... Not the one created for her attention.

I added, "And yes.... Send this card to her, I forgot to give her this...... She should not be short of money..."

Fred said flipping the page, "As far as I know your wife is not short of money...."

I looked at him, he said, "I got it.... Bro, she is going to toss it out...."

I sighed as he was walking out.

I just hope she doesn't toss it out.... I want her to have everything she ever wants.

I called Fred from behind, "And call Iris and find what my wife is upto...." Iris... the personal undercover guard for my dear wife.

Cherish's POV:

I rested my face on my cheeks as I said, "Iris... my life sucks..."

She is my friend, closest to best friend. I was never this close to someone, never this comfortable. Like.... I know her for 2 months, and I want to talk about everything to her.

We became friends a month before Riccardo came in my life, so I really want to tell her my problems. I know she will understand me. But... I am still hesitant.

No one will want to be enemies with him.

Iris said digging in the cake, "Girl.... tell me already... I do not take signals well....." She smiled brightly.