|32|

Rylos

"Look at my handsome baby!" Amani exclaims, picking up Syncere, only to quickly put him back down a second later. "Mm, mm. You're getting too heavy for auntie."

All Syn could do was giggle at his Auntie Amani. Despite her putting him back on his feet on the floor, he still kept on making grabby hands at her.

He starts to whine when she told him she'll be right back so she can go use the bathroom. Syncere tries to follow her until I picked him up.

"You just wanna feel like you're tall, huh?" I spoke to him, softly.

He giggles and nods his head at my words. "I tall like you and daddy, RyRy."

He's too cute.

I walked over to the kitchen to see that Amir is packing up some snacks for Syncere to eat later. "Tell me what kind of snacks you want for later, lil man."

He took him from my arms and sat him down on the counter. Syncere gets to pointing what he wants as I walk out the kitchen to sit down in the living room.

I sat with my legs crossed as I watched whatever show is playing on the tv. Amani comes back into the room and too joins next to me on the couch.

Amani eyed me without saying a word and just continued to do so. I was getting annoyed with her just staring and not saying anything.

I looked straight at her. "What?" I finally asked, annoyed.

She only smiles. "So sassy. Nothing, nothing at all."

"Spit it out, you keep on staring at me."

"Oh my gosh! You're back with my brother!" Then she gets up from her seat to go sit next to me. "It's about time. Amir really needs to settle down with someone that isn't a hoe. Those other girls were not cutting it."

"I'm not back with him, Amani," I lied straight through my teeth.

"Yeah, right. You're not fooling anybody. I know my twin is hard to understand at times, but he loves you. You're all he talks about. Ry this... Ry that..."

My eyes goes to glance over at Amir tossing a grape into the air and trying to catch it in his mouth. Syncere was trying to do the same, but both was failing miserably.

Somehow, that made me break out into a smile. They're so adorable.

Amani looks back and forth between me and him and she burst out squealing. "See, you can't keep your eyes off him!"

"Shh, girl. Talk too damn loud."

"Sorry—Amir! Ry, says he—"

I covered her mouth in order to keep her quiet.

He gives us a confused look. "Quit being weird," he says.

"Yuh, quit be weird!" Syncere copied.

"Tell her again, Syn."

He points. "Quit be weird!"

Amani playfully gasps. "I thought I was your favorite! No toy shopping today for you then."

Syncere didn't look the least bit of fazed as he continues to smack on his grapes that was in his hand. I chuckled as Amani gave me a look.

She gets up and walks into the kitchen where I too followed. "You ready to come with me?" Amani smiles.

"Yes!"

Amir put the rest of the snacks into his backpack before handing it over to his twin. The two of them whisper to each other, something I couldn't make out. Then they do their handshake that they always do.