|24|

Gee

I was startled out of my sleep by my ringing doorbell. Rubbing the sleep from eyes, I looked at the clock to see that it's 8 in the fucking morning. Then, I looked over at Kasey and saw that he shifted a little but was still knocked out.

He still looks so good in his sleep. I cooed and gave him a kiss on his forehead. He's so cute.

I'm interrupted by yet another ringing to my doorbell. Groaning, I get up to see what the fuck is going on. I slide on my house shoes and grabbed my gun before walking out my bedroom to head to the front door.

I looked in the peephole and saw that it's only just this crazy nigga. He will not leave me alone, never taking no for an answer.

I aggressively unlocked the door before swinging it open. I'm more pissed off that he's smiling like he isn't on my front doorstep at 8 in the morning.

"Beautiful—" he started.

"The fuck do you want?" I gritted, actually becoming annoyed with his ass to the point where I'm about to kill him finally.

But I have to be mindful because Kasey is asleep in my bedroom.

He tries to hand me a few roses, but I smack that shit away.

"Get the fuck away from me, nigga. How'd you know where I live?"

He gives me a twisted smile. "Why wouldn't I? This is going to be our future home together. Gee, just give me a chance. I would treat you so good."

He tries to inch closer to me only for me to back away. I was about to pull out my gun from out of my waistband in case some shit pops off.

"Man, move. You are crazy as hell."

He only seemed to get turned on even more by that as he bit his bottom lip at me. "I love when they are feisty."

Just when I was about to say something else, I heard Kasey's voice. "Didn't he tell you multiple times to back off, nigga?"

Sydney's eyes widened when he noticed Kasey right behind me. It wasn't until he gently pushed past me to get closer to Sydney.

"You're stalking people now?"

Sydney didn't know what to say as he stammered over his words.

My eyes widened when I saw Kasey pull out his gun. Sydney too noticed this and began to back up with his hands all out. "Look, it doesn't even have to go there, man—"

"The fuck is you doing here, bruh? Ain't he told you to leave? Who are you?"

Although Sydney is scared, he still puts on an act as if he's not terrified right now. "It doesn't concern you—"

"Oh, I bet it does if he keeps telling you to leave. Now, I'm not gonna ask again, who are you and why are you here?"

Kasey's usual playful tone dimmed to something that was serious. He was not playing, and I can't lie and saw that I wasn't relieved because I am. I'm glad that he's around still protecting me in some way.

"I'm Sydney. A good friend of yours, Dani, said that I could come over anytime in a way to build a relationship with Gee."

I had to do a double take from his statement. "How do you know where I live?"

"I followed you one day," he shrugged like there was nothing wrong with that.

"Hold on, hold on," Kasey said. "Did you just say that you're with Dani? She told you to keep an eye on us?"

Sydney looked like he didn't want to answer the question. He bit his bottom lip and looked off as he avoided Kasey's questions.

Kasey nodded his head before quickly pointing his gun at Sydney and suddenly letting a shot off.