Chapter : 12 ; Smell Something Fishy

"When you've got nothing to lose more , you turn into an beast"

Next day rune was thinking about elen he was checking the pic which he took yesterday he was in confusion , suddenly he got an idea , rune called his mother 'MRS.MARLIN ZACHARIAH / ERIC'

Mar: hello rune ..
Ru: hello mom ..how are you
       sorry i was quite busy ..
Mar: It's k fine , I'm good but                
mr.doctor you're so busy that you even forgot your own mother....
Ru: sorry mom , mom can i ask you something ?....
Mar: yes ...
Ru: mom did you have any siblings ....
[rune's mother was paused for a moment then she replied with an scared tone]
Mar: no-no dear i di-didn't have any sibling ....
Ru: oh ok mom i just asked beacuse i was bored hehe so don't mind it
Mar: oh ..
Ru: mom why are getting freaked out  ...
Mar: a-a no dear in japan It's winter sesson uff the climate her is chilly so my voice sounded like that ....
Ru: oh ok then bye ...

Rune ends the call and started to feel strange ..
" how come winter sesson in japan , the winter sesson in japan starts from december but now It's just may It's spring in japan is she hiding something ? "
Rune thought for a moment and took his phone and saw where was elen she was in her home , then rune got an idea , he opened his laptop an serched for 'BLUE LAKE'
Beacuse that was the place where elen drowned him and he was deeply looking into the screen he scrolled down to see some articles , a paticular article stole his attention 'THE MIDNIGHT STORY CALLED ACCIDENT'
He started to read the article

[ AUG 11 2011 , AT SHARP 12 TO 12 : 05 PM AN HUGE ACCODENT HAPPEND WITH AN BLAZING THUNDER NEAR THE FAMOUS BLUE LAKE , 2 CARS DASHED EACH OTHER AND ONE CAR ROLLED DOWN AND WENT INTO THE LAKE AFTER SOMETIME THE RESCUE TEAM CAME AND RESCUED EVERYONE EVEN THE DROWNED CAR , BOTH CARS HAD 4 MEMBERS IN IT , THE DROWNED CAR HAD A MOTHER , FATHER , A DAUGHTER AND AN OLD GRANDMOTHER , THE TREE STUCK CAR ALSO HAD THE SAME BUT THE ONLY CHANGE IS THAT THERE WAS A BOY , BUT THE WEIRD THING IS BOTH THE CAR'S DAUGHTER AND THE SON HAD AN HELMET AND EARBUDS IN THEIR EARS THE RESCUE TEAM WAS HELLA CONFUSED , AND THE NEXT WEIRD THING IS BOTH THE CAR HAD NO BREAKS , THE NEXT THING IS THAT THE DAUGHTERS AND THE SON WERE SAFE EXCEPT THEIR PARENTS PASSED AWAY , DEDUCTIVE CLARA THE MOST FAMOUS DEDUCTIVE TOOK THIS CASE AND GOT SOME SHOCKING RESULTS BOTH THE PARENTS WERE ILLEGAL IN SOME ACTIVITIES ONE FAMILY WERE DOING HUMAN TRAFFIC , THE ANOTHER ONE WAS DRUG ADDICT FAMILY WHO SERVED DRUGS TO THEIR OWN DAUGHTER , THIS CASE HAS BEEN THE MOST POPULAR CASE OF 2011 ....THE END...]

Rune was relating everything he could , he was thinking about elen's trauma , she had told once to rune about her accident so he compares this accident with her trauma but the lacking thing is <is her mother an human trafficer> because she told that her mother was an doctor so rune was confused he checked his phone and saw elen was in an orphanage he quickly drove to the orphanage and saw elen entering in ,he followed her and went in he saw a nun  who was old as his mother
"hello dear , welcome to clove nursery and orphanage , may i help you?"
"hi sister I'm here to ask about someone can we talk for moment private"
"sure come this side"
The nun took her to an quite place and rune to sit , the nun asked about rune , he introduced himself and he aksed about elen and why does she come here ?
The gave an beautiful breif about here
"this orphange was running before 19s , our orphanage is the famous of all , here each year we had more than 500 children , but some children had an deep saddness in their eyes which no one can make them happy we nuns tried to make them happy with everything but still they had saddness one day an angel came intp this orphanage to adopt a little boy , the angel didn't had wings but her eyes had purity but her parents were just the opposite mainly her mother her eyes seem to have something dark , an evilness , angel looked like 12 years old , she ran into the main hall were all the childrens were there she happily talked and played with them a girl named syrea she was the most depressed person among the 500 because her parents abandoned her beacuse  syrea's father passed away so her mother got married to another person , but that day when angel talked with her syrea's were glowing with light all the nuns were surprised to see her glowing eyes , the first time we saw syrea's beautiful smile It's by god's grace and by the angel after that syrea and the angel became besties they even shared letters  , but one the angel got into an accident where lost her presious memories syrea got heart broken after that she didn't tell anything to the angel about their good bond between them that day was the most painfull day for everyone , after that syrea was married with her soulmate but little did she know elen is still coming here to see these god's children , elen changed alot even her eyes turned purity with hateredness but still her beautiful smile makes us to feel the past "
"sister what is full name of syrea ?"
"SYREA CATHRYN "
"her husband name Alex MATHEO"
Rune was in wholesum shock after some time rune told about syrea the nun was glad to hear everything about syera. Someone called the nun
"Ms.thressea It's time for lunch call the kids ( yelling ) "
"yeah coming , ok rune why don't you join us for lunch "
"sure but elen will get made if she knows I'm here it will be like stalking her so i will hide and eat thanks for telling and offerring lunch I'm starving "
"hahahaha good you are pure my child come "
Rune went with thressea rune was mesmorized by elen's behavior she was making herself to look like an MOTHER .