My Life

At 11:30 p.m kaira left as soon as she paid the bill , elen was driving , rain was pouring , suddenly elen got an illusion of her grandmother she become , mentally paralyzed , infront of her there was an car coming at an high speed , the car owner honked at elen , but she didn't hear it , there was only few inches between both of them , finally elen came out of her illusion she halted her car in correct time , the car owner came out and spoke to elen , he talked patiently , elen apologized to the person and  the car owner went away elen was looking at the vanishing car , finally elen reached her home , she was soaked in rain , she finsihes her night routine and went to sleep . It become an beautiful morning and like other days , she does her morning routines and went to hospital , while she enter , kaira yelled at elen " ya , you bitch , what do you think about yourself huh ! I heard about yesterday's night incident , my heart literary came out , how many times i told to you to be con-" . " Now shut up ! I'm already irritated. And now you are irritating me , pls stop yelling and come or stay here I'm leaving " kaira was shocked by Elen's words and anger , she can't believe that elen yelled at her , then kaira ran behind elen , both of them reached to 36th floor and settled their cabinets. It was massive than the before one . Then both of them went and knocked the door of the doctor's room , RUNE ZACHARIAH the top specialist dealing all the mentally illed people and won the best psychiatrist  of the year award and alot more and he had a little brother called matteo , he died in an accident and his parents are in the outskirts of Australia ,then his co-specialist LILIAN KAZE , he to won alot of awards and he is a playboy of this hospital every girls know him because of his handsomeness , sweetness , etc and he is also called as      The Rizz King . An voice called them inside , both of them went inside , elen went inside hesitatingly , rune and lilian were talking something , then they looked up and saw elen and kaira , rune and lilian were admring elen , lilian was shocked to see elen and elen was looking at rune .