My Life

Elena's POV :
                        i went inside with an hesitation , then i saw a doctor who was sitting the doctor's seat and i saw the board infront of him DR.RUNE ZACHARIAH mbbs . His name was unique then his eyes met mine , i was attracted to his blue eyes , his eyes were blue sapphire shining in the summer sun , tiny pools of a sparkling ocean dancing joyfully in the warm summer breeze , his artic blue eyes which seemed like snowflakes in the pale moonlight , the icy haze in his eyes made me feel comfort , I've never fallen from quite this high fallen into your ocean eyes , i can't stop staring at those eyes , then i turn my direction towards my left i was shocked , the person standing next to rune , was the person who i fell on yesterday , i was so embarrassing and his name was LILIAN KAZE , then i stopped looking and sat down then rune told us to introduce ourselves .
Then elen started to introduce herself , rune was admiring at elen and then lilian spoke " hey , we met yesterday right omo you're ELEN NORA , ( elen said yes ) , your name is beautifull as you and would mind giving me your number. Ladies " , Rune looked at lilian with a shocked face , lilian was shocked to hear kaira's name and he mentally slapped him self , kaira was a person whom lilian had crush on his collage days and he even tried to give an love letter , but kaira didn't read it , kaira was the heartthrob of the collage she had many fanboys and one of them were lilian too and he gifted her an ring with 2 roses on top and it was his first and last gift to kaira because she was leaving Australia to boston  , then at present  lilian thought it was his crush kaira , and he looked at kaira's ring finger , it was the sane ring which he gifted , he become suspicious but he didn't show it , everyone done their introduction parts and lilian was rizzing with elen , then they decided to go out for lunch because for their first meet up , they went to a japense restaurant elen sat opposite to kaira lilian went and sat near elen , this made rune and kaira a little jealous but they didn't show , then they started to order their foods elen order miso ramen with chicken broth , lilian and rune order the same food as elen , kaira and elen looked at them with an bombastic side , then kaira order hibachi chicken , then after few minutes they recived the food and started to have , rune was eyeing elen , then elen accidentally spilled few drop of soup in her scrub , rune and lilian gave tissue at the same time ,elen got confused sos he took tissue from both and wiped the soup , rune got a little irritated by lilian's actions but he didn't show , kaira also got annoyed by lilian , after quite sometime elen and lilian became friends and lilian was rizzing with elen this made kaira and rune jealous and was eating angry , after finishing their lunch , waiter came with bill , rune told that he will pay the bill , lilian offended him and tol he will pay the bill , both were fighting to pay , at last kaira took the bill and paid the bill , both looked at kaira  with an blank embarrassed face , then everyone came out , elen and lilian were talking and giggling , rune and kaira were coming at back of them , kaira was bored so she was talking with rune , then it was time to leave from the hsopital they were siging there work done register , elen was talking with lilian kaira was seeing them with an annoyed Expression , then everyone left, elen was driving to her home , she suddenly halted in the middle of the road .