My Life

She U-TURN her car and went on different way , she went to a forest , it was misty and it was dark , she was driving at high speed up at the end if the road , there was a huge lake surrounded by dead animals , and dried rose , she opened her car and took an bouquet of rose she went near the lake and dipped the bouquet in the water and she started to walk into the forest and saw an grave which was filled with wines, elen was similing at it , she throws the bouquet on that grave and she started to leave the forest , she felt someone was starring at her , she turn around and saw nothing and she left , she reached her home , next day rune was yelling at lilian , because he lost an important file , kaira was trying to make rune calm but he kept on yelling at lilian , elen came infront of rune and she yelled at rune " Rune ! It was just an accident why are you shouting at him , i know it's an imported file , I'm sure it will be here somewhere " rune harshly pushed elen towards the right , elen git hurt at her forehead , she left crying , lilian followed elen , then rune realized he shouldn't have done like this kaira calmed rune , lilian came to an park where elen was sitting near an fountain and crying, near her forehead she had an slight cut were blood was dripped , lilian came and sat beside elen , he did first aid for elen and gave an coffee to her at first she didn't drank it , but he forced her to drink it , she drank everything " Sorry short cake , rune pushed you because of me , he never become this aggressive , It's the first time i saw him like this , see Let's go out today for dinner , it's not a date , so don't get me wrong . Hmm shall i start to rizz with you , are you not tired , because you keep running in my head ( elen became shy ) haaa , see you are blushing , so i made my short cake happy yayyy! " elen fell for his cuteness , both went out for dinner , at the same time here in the hospital , they heard about elen and lilian , they were at the peak of jealousy , suddenly both of. Them screamed with their full power , then both of them asked same question to each other " ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING " , elen and lilian had alot of fun , they went to the same park and sat near the fountain and spoke about there childhood , elen asked lilian " did you had crush or loved someone in your collage " lilian told about kaira " kaira lowren , she was the hearthrob of my collage , she had many fanboys and i was one of them too , i gave her an letter i don't know if she read it and i heard that she was leaving Australia to boston , so i gave her an ring with 2 roses on top , and till now i can't move on , i may be playful to women , but that's the thing that can make me distracted from kaira , i think she even got an boyfriend I'm not sure , but still i just want to meet her , and tell my love to her once " elen was shocked by hearing his untold love story and she explained everything to lilian he was so happy hearing elen he was jumping up and down , and he hugged elen tightly and said " Now that she is mine , i don't have to worry about someone stealing her from me "