My Life

After few hours , both of them went to their home , next day kaira got an heavy head ache so she took an off , lilian went to see his close friend , so elen and rune were the only persons came to work , elen was talking to rune about yesterday , she explained everything , and asked rune to help her to set both of them , rune told an plan , " elen , can we send both of them on a date , on an luxurious restaurant , and i know a restaurant were it was made for only dates , what do you think " elen agreed with rune and rune told to make kaira to accept the date and she told " don't worry , I will let you know with an good news " , elen went to kaira's house and started execute her plan at first kaira didn't except it but elen made agree kaira to go on date and the same was done by rune and they called each other and said " I'm DONE " , the next day , night elen left kaira at the restaurant , kaira went inside and elen texted her the tabke number , the waiter took her to the table , she sat and waited for lilian , after few minutes lilian came in the waiter took him to another table which was at the last left corner , kaira didn't noticed lilian , she was kept on waiting then an nerdy guy came an sat on kaira's table she got irritaed , the nerdy guy was trying to talk to kaira , and then at lilian's table and EMO ( Badass ) girl came and sat she was cursing at lilian and she was talking sarcarstically to lilian , kaira was at the peak of anger , she stood up and started to leave , for her unfortunate she saw lilian talking a girl , she became angry and went near lilian , he was shocked to kaira , kaira took an glass of water and splased water on lilian's face the emo girl was shocked , she stood up , kaira yelled at lilian " you fucking asshole , how dare you cheat , how can you  even do this to me  ,  how can you cheat me , so you did everything for fun right , here after don't speak to me or even face me , you motherfucker bitch , son if bitch " lilian was trying to explain , kaira went out the restaurant , lilian was trying calm her down , kaira slaped lilian and she pushed lilian down , he fell down with a loud thud , kaira took an taxi and she went away lilian got up and was cleaning himself , then soemone called lilian it was the nerdy guy and the emo girl the both were holding hands they thanked lilian , because of him they started to love each other lilian started sobb and congratulated them and after taht incident lilian was trying to talk to kaira but she didn't give an shit about him .

[ Note : listen Seven by jungkook and ft. Latto ( clean version ) for better experience . ]

[ Thank you guys , hope you like this chapter and Chapter 1 is completed , Chapter 2 will be uploaded on 0ct 1 . Regards : Dark Moon and Co-Authors . ]