𝟶𝟶𝟽.

Beginne am Anfang

He heard a mob of crazy fans running to him, seeing the security push them away.

'No stop please!' He said to his security as he hugged everybody, it took him a hour to take all the pictures.

'Dang.' He mumbled, laughing before getting inside the car.

Since they weren't far away, it only took them 50 minutes to an hour to get there.

He got out the car, taking his shirt off as he was now hot.

'Where we taking pictures.' He spoke, as they pointed to a house making him follow his security guards.

He walked by, as they began taking pictures while he was by the plants.

A two hour photoshoot, they were now done. He thanked them. And was now on his way back home, feeling as if he did good without his pills.

He saw he was now on the website of thefader.com, he took one of his pictures and posted them to his Instagram.

@SPECIALNBA

1 MILLI LIKES & 30,000 COMMENTSI'm now on the cover of @thefader, check me out!

I'm now on the cover of @thefader, check me out!

He was now home, walking inside his home. As he seen shoes he recognized Daija's shoes were here.

'Daija! Come hea!' He spoke, making her run down the stairs hugging him.

He rolled his eyes, hugging her back. 'Why you hea mane.' He spoke as she kissed him.

'I miss- nah. Why you really hea?' He spoke as she looked at him rubbing his face.

'Special. Don't do this.' She spoke as he seen tears fill her eyes he kissed her cheek.

'Sleepy?' He spoke, it seemed as if she was dead.

'No I miss y- go to sleep.' He said pointing upstairs grabbing his spiderman toy as he played with it.

Grasping her hand, he walked her upstairs. He watched as she looked at him, 'are you done with me?' He heard dai speak.

'I don't know. Maybe.' He said making her wrap her hands around his neck.

He went inside his room, sitting her onto his bed. He took off his clothes throwing them in his bin.

'Where did you go today.' She whispered as she laid onto his chest, pulling the cover onto them.

'Had a interview and photo shoot.' He spoke making her nod her head as she looked at him.

'I'm sorr- nah I'm sorry, I been doing some fucked up things to you daija. And I been tryna act like ion miss you but I really do.' He spoke looking at her as he kissed her.

'Let's go to sleep, im exhausted.' He spoke, pulling her down as she laughed making him chuckle.

He closed his eyes, as he laid on her chest. Feeling her nails massage his head, he dozed off with her following right behind him.

NEXT DAY

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴

𝙳𝙰𝙸𝙹𝙰 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

DAIJA watched as special snores against her, she rubbed his head as she was about to move out the bed.

Until she felt him cling himself to her making her smile, 'special could I bru- no lay down and sleep.' He spoke

Daija groaned, putting her head back on the pillow. As she wrapped her arms around special, making him tuck in head into her stomach.

Today daija had a eyelash and nail appointment, along with getting her hair done. She worked as a nail tech, it was her favorite thing.

She knew how to do everything on herself, so to say she had an appointment she had an appointment everyday.

She felt as if she needed to make up her mind with special, she didn't know where they stood as of now.

She saw him on the fader, and to say she was proud of him was an understatement.

Daija made money by promoting fashion nova clothes and YouTube which she put a lot of hardwork in.

Today she had to promote a jumpsuit, and she had to post a YouTube video.

She went into the bag of clothes, she brought along with her. Finding the black jumpsuit, going inside the bathroom as she went onto her Instagram.

Going onto her story, she started recording.

'Shop fashion nova!! Get this cute jumpsuit for %60 percent off if you use my code dai20.'

She blew a kiss at the camera before ending it, taking off the jumpsuit. Tagging fashionova, and posting it.

'Say daija come hea!' She heard special say making her take her jumpsuit off, folding it back into the bag.

Before, she put her pajamas back on. Wrapping her hair up. As she took the bag, walking oh the bathroom.

'Yes baby.' She spoke looking at him.

'Lay down.' He spoke patting the bed making her roll her eyes at his clinginess.

She laid down, turning his way facing his face as she rubbed his cheek.

'I love you.' She heard special say making her smile.

'I love you.' She spoke kissing all over his face giggling, as he hid his face in her neck.