6

I woke up the next morning as got out of bed and went to the bathroom to change. Zeus was still asleep and I had no intention of waking him up and having him complain as he always does. I walked over the the throne room and suddenly a sharp pain stabbed through me. I turned my head. Hera, held a knife into me. I gasped in pain and screamed for guards to come. Guards came but they weren't fast enough as Hera had taken her knife from my wound and ran away.

Zeus, Aphrodite, Eros/Son of Aphrodite and Poseidon ran together with the guards towards me followed by Epimetheus and Prometheus who sat beside me. Through my blurry vision I could see Poseidon turning my back towards him. He pressed his hand towards my wound and looked around for anything to suppress the blood. Hopelessly, he used the bottom part of his robe that covered his feet.

"Who did this?" Zeus asked

I couldn't reply. I didn't have the strength to. I was too weak. I stared at him as I tried keeping my eyes open as I was determined not to go unconscious.

"Hera." My voice was now just the sound of air

Somehow he understood what I had told him and ordered his guards to find Hera. Eros looked at me in a pitiful expression. I didn't know him much but I knew we both see each other as siblings now since I basically am his sister. I turned so my back was to the floor, Poseidon kept his robe on the wound. I looked at the palace's ceiling, trying to distract myself from going unconscious. The pain grew even more immense than it already was with my right hand I searched for someone to hold my hand, literally anyone's hand to hold to try relieve the pain.

I ended up holding Poseidon's since he was the nearest to me on my right but Zeus still got mad, thinking who knows what. With my left hand I was clenched my dress. I couldn't help but shut my eyes at the pain and as expected it all went dark and not a single sound was heard.

I woke up too see everyone standing on the left side of my bed exept for Poseidon who had been behind me the entire time while he dabbed a wet cloth onto my wound

I woke up too see everyone standing on the left side of my bed exept for Poseidon who had been behind me the entire time while he dabbed a wet cloth onto my wound. I tried to make him stop but he held my arms.

"Don't move..." his voice was deeper than usual

I had been changed from the dress I was wearing to my sleeping clothes. I wore a silk sleeveless shirt and silk wide pants. Poseidon had rolled it up so he could see the wound. I turned my head towards him and looked at him. He ignored me and placed a hand onto my waist to make it easier for him to heal me. Prometheus came into the room and stretched his hand over the bed to hand Poseidon a bowl and then stood with the rest.

Aphrodite was crying. Eros like and, brother would, had a clear worried expression on his face. Zeus was burning with anger, I couldn't tell if it was about Poseidon or Hera or both. And Epimetheus and Prometheus both had their stress level at max, Prometheus concerned for his daughter and Epimetheus caring for his brother and his daughter.
Note:(Prometheus' daughter in case your confused)