Prologue

This will get more interesting as it goes i promise you!!!
-Alidem/Author
__________________________________________________________________

PROMETHEUS POV

Hesione Pronoia, my wife, the one I truly loved stood on the cliff as if she was ready to be pushed off. Then suddenly men dressed in black cloaks pulled me away as I tried to pull Pronoia away. Another man emerged from the night shadows and sliced her throat as I watched in horror.

I tried to pull away from the men and try to scream for Pronoia in hope she would still hear me but I couldn't speak nor move. I watched as her blood oozed into the dark ocean water which was now starting to become red.

My eyes were the only things that I could move as I try closing my eyes but realised that I was under a spell and was forced to watch my wife die and couldn't run to her and I couldn't save her. I watched the blood continue to drip into the ocean that now had become a bloody red colour.

Soon the man released Pronoia and her body fell in to the ocean. I was to be let free aswell and the men disappeared into she shadows again. I knelt at the end of the cliff and stared at the ocean, mouth agape from what I have seen. I didn't understand what I had done to the men that they have done this but then again I didn't know who they are an they could've been someone I refused to help.

To my surprise, a young girl slowly crawled onto land. Her hair was black like my wife's and her skin was fair and soaked with the blood and sand. She lay on the shore and her eyes glowed bright white, as if there was no pupil, and then they glowed red. I slowly made my way down the cliff and walked to her. She got up and turned to me. She wasn't exactly a god or human therefore if I were seen with her people would call me an enchanter.

"Father..." she said quietly

I gave her a strange look but gave her a smile and looked out to sea. The waves created carvings in the sand which made out words. I read them and laughed in joy. She was a gift from the heavens, from Zeus, but I must keep her hidden. I didn't know how I could do that so I gave myself no choice but to sent her away to so somewhere safe.

"Come, child. Follow me."

I took her to a small boat and gave her a necklace with a crystal on it. It was amethyst. She put on the necklace and smiled at me as a thanks.

I smiled but then gave her stern look.
"You must sail straight. Go now! Go and don't look back!"

She nodded with tears in her eyes and sailed into the sea. I had tears in my own eyes by now and hoped she would make it to Themiscyra.

I sat up from my bed and looked at the young woman I agreed to save for now and sighed

I sat up from my bed and looked at the young woman I agreed to save for now and sighed. I got up and covered her with the thin blanket properly and went out to my peaceful mountains to try getting over my dream.