2

GALLERIA POV

The royal, golden horns started to blow as I stepped in front of a golden gate. Two men stopped me.

"Miss you have no right to be stepping on the great King's land!"

"It's either you leave or we will infrom his majesty!"

I falsely gasped and sighed.
"But I was told by the great messenger Hermes that I'm expected to be by the king."

They both look at each other.

"Is that so then?"

And suddenly they opened the golden gates and I was able to enter the palace.

Immediately all eyes fall onto me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Immediately all eyes fall onto me. I raise my head high as if I was the royalty here. I look at what is to come my way and there is the mighty King everyone talks about, Zeus. I walk towards him as he rose from his magestic throne. I curtsied deeply whilst still not breaking eye contact. He held out his as a sign for me to get up.

"Who are you!" His suddenly sweet demeanor turned furious

"I am Galleria, daughter of Prometheus and Hesione Pronoia."

Zeus' expression grew even more furious. He beckoned me closer.

"What do you want?" He asked

"Hermes had told me to be here-"

I was interrupted by the other heathens 'oohs and aahs'

''So it is your wife then!" A woman cries it of joy

All the others raise their glasses of wine in the air.

"To our great king Zeus and his new wife he loves!" Another says

"I'm afraid not!" The king ordered

His anger made thunder strike outside and a soft storm formed.
The heathens bowed their heads and took a few steps backwards exept for three young women. Two wore bright blue and their eyes were blue with hair that was blond but the other one wore complete black and had black hair with dark brown, almost black eye colours.

"Why is it so then? Aren't you the great king of the gods? I bet he's scared of her!" They said one by on

Zeus walked towards the women slowly.

"You are not welcome here, Fates!" He said in a deep voice

I turned to face them and as soon as Zeus turned to me I bowed, slightly trying to make my chest become the boldest thing about me so the plan would succeed. This won't last long ... right?

"My king-" I started but Zeus had interrupted me

"Send her to my room I will figure out what to do with her!"

The heathens laughed and cheered of joy and the women who were apparently called the 'Fates' chuckled suspiciously. I turn to follow the guards and once I was locked in the room I began to open random drawers I found and everything that could be opened would automatically be open by me. Suddenly I hear a woman's sweet voice groan in discomfort.

Queen Olympus || The Underworld's Deal Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें