Maybe

It is a busy evening for you and you're currently just finishing some work when it knocks on your door. You wonder who it might could be as you close your laptop and walk to the other side of the room. When you open the door a wet Niall stands in front of you.

You are about to ask him what's he's doing here but then see the redness in his eyes. It's silent and you just step to the side to let him in. Once he's in, you close the door and turn around. Niall looks at you, his eyes teary and red. Out of instinct you pull him into a hug. Niall is taller than you and buries his head into your neck as you rub his back. He has stopped crying and you just stand there, hugging in complete silent.

When you and Niall pull away from each other, you take his hand and lead him to the living room. "What happened?" You ask as you sit down on the couch. Niall sits down next to you and puts his elbows on his knees, holding his head up and covering his face. When he doesn't answer, you get up from the couch but don't take your hand off his shoulder. You kneel down in front of him and slowly put his hands away from his face. Niall's eyes are still red and look swollen.

"She cheated on me." Niall mumbles and runs his fingers through his wet hair. "I-I caught her with that other guy and immediately ran over here." He explains. You bite your lip, thinking about something that could cheer him up now.

"You may still love her, Niall, but she's a bitch." You say because you don't know anything that would be better. It's at least the truth. Niall chuckles quietly. "She doesn't deserve you, Niall. You deserve someone way better." You say.

"For example?" Niall asks. You weren't prepared for that and just shrug, biting your lip once again. "Don't do that." Niall mumbles.

"What do you mean?" You ask confused. Niall wipes his tears away and licks his lips.

"Bite your lip, (Y/N)." Niall whispers and touches your cheek with his hand. You are about to say something, open your mouth slightly but before you can speak, Niall attaches his lips to yours. He kisses you and you close your eyes, kissing him back.

"Do you think you could be that someone?" Niall asks as you pull away from each other.

You still kneel on the floor, in front of his legs and looks into his blue eyes as you answer. "Maybe."

As soon as your words leave your mouth, he puts his hand around your waist and pulls you up. He attaches his lips to your and you start to make out as you get up from the floor and sit down on his thighs, your legs on either side. 

Niall's hands wander up your back and open your bra before he picks you up and carries you to your bedroom. Your legs are wrapped around his hips and your arms around his neck. Your lips don't pull apart, not even when he lays you down. He starts to play with the hem of your shirt and pulls it up until it's above your boobs. He takes your bra off and throws it onto the floor. 

You pull away and change position. You're on top of him, your legs on either side of his body as you pull down his jeans and boxers. His cock is already hard and you're already wet. He takes his shirt off while you take of your sweatpants and underwear. When both you and Niall are completely naked, both of you take beep breaths and just stare at each other's bodies.

"I think I love you." Niall says as you sit down on his thighs.

"You think or you know?" You ask.

"I think that I know that I love you." Niall smirks and a quiet chuckle leaves your moth. "I really do, (Y/N)." Niall says and then sits up. You change position and Niall hovers himself above you. He lines up his hard cock before pushing it into you. This isn't your first time but it's your first time with Niall. You shut your eyes as he passionately thrusts in and out of you. A million and one feeling rush through your veins. You hold onto Niall's arms as you start to make out again. Your other one is above your head, intertwined with his.

You and Niall are moaning loudly for each other as he starts to quicken his pace. He touches every inch of your skin with the hand that isn't holding yours. Your free hand is holding onto the sheets of your bed, gripping the fabric tightly.

"Fucking shit." Niall groans in his Irish accent. He's so passionate and gentle but at the same time makes sure that he isn't too gentle. It's not just fucking for him.

"Niall." You moan his name and then louder once again. "Niall!"

"Fuck, you're so tight." He mumbles and kisses your collarbone. He leaves wet kisses on your neck but no love bites. He thrusts in and out you, making you feel every inch of his hard cock in side of you. You move your hips slightly up and down, in sync with his thrusts, making him feel every inch of your walls around his dick.

"Niall I-I.." You gasp, trying to form a sentence but fail when the pleasure that he gives you shuts you off. You feel yourself getting closer and closer to your orgasms. Judging from how loud Niall's groans and curses got he's close as well.

"I'm—FUCK!" You exclaim and your orgasms takes over your whole entire body. You shut your eyes, as your whole body vibrates. Niall rides out your orgasms and cums in you. For the last few minutes he thrusts in and out of you faster than someone ever did before, shaking your whole body and the entire bed. He holds onto your boobs and you onto his shoulder as you feel like the whole room is shaking. The headboard of your bed hits the wall more than just a couple of times until Niall collapses on you and rolls down next to you. You are both heavily breathing and your hearts are racing for each other.