Stress Relief

You just got home from a very stressful day being slightly pissed off because of everything and everyone. You walk straight pass Zayn, who sits on the couch watching TV, into your shared bedroom and throw your bag on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Your boyfriend asks and follows you into your bedroom.

"Of course it is!" The sound of aggressiveness is clearly hear able in your voice.

"What happened?" Zayn asks and hugs you from behind.

"I don't know, okay?! It's just that everything is stressing and pissing me off, fucking shit!" You shake his hands off, but Zayn react quick and picks you up. "Let me down!" You yell at him, but he doesn't obey. Instead he carries you over to the bed where he lays you down.

"You need some relieve, princess." He kisses your cheek and you can't help it but just have to smile. That's what Zayn always does to you. When you're in a bad mood something he does or say always lifts you up, sometimes just seeing a picture of him is enough to make things better for you.

"See it as an very early Christmas present for me and stress relief for you." He smirks and your feel his hot breath on your skin and his lips touch your neck. He leaves a wet kiss before starting to give you a hickey. You let a moan out and automatically move your hips up.

"Z-Zayn..." You moan as his hands find their way under your shirt. He unclasps your bra and takes your shirt off while you start to forget why this bad was even bad. Nothing matter expect you and him. Minutes later, you both are naked and Zayn leaves another hickey, but this time on your collarbone.

"You're so hot." His mumbles in his accent before entering you. You shut your eyes and take in all the pleasure that suddenly takes over your whole body. "Fuck, you're so fucking perfect." He groans into your ear as he slowly moves deeper into you. His length and thickness seem too big for you and it hurts but feels so good at the same time like it always does.

"You're perfect, Zayn. You are." You tell him and run your fingers through his hair before he rests his forehead on yours. With one hand he's holding himself up, while the other one is holding onto your waist.

A wave of pleasure comes over you and makes you moan his name.

"Louder." Zayn commands.

"Zayn" You moan his name louder, juts how he likes it.

"Louder, gorgeous." He groans into your ear and start to move in and out of you quicker.

You do as told and moan his name louder than ever before, giving him what he wanted.

"Good girl." He chuckles and puts a strand of hair that fell into your face to the side while the other hand is moving down to your breast. You let out yet another moan when he softly squeezes into your skin. Your body is shaking as he pushes in and pulls out of you over and over again. Zayn's breathing is heavy and his moans sound so deep, so good in yours ears. You feel yourself getting closer and so does he.

"Cum for me (Y/N)" He moans into your ear.

"I'm so close... fuck!" You exclaim when your climax hits you and takes control over your whole body while Zayn cums inside you.

"Holy fuck." He groans and fucks you through your highs before collapsing right next to you.

"I love you." You whisper and try to catch your breath.

"I love you so much more, (Y/N)" He smiles at you before attaching his lips to yours and kissing you passionately.