Got A Light?

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, mentions of alcohol, cigarette smoking, oral (both), hair pulling, praising, unprotected sex, creampie, just absolutely filthy

Your lights clicks and gives spark, but no flame, "Fucking hell." You sigh and drop your lighter into your purse. You look around, on the hunt for a lighter, and your eyes land on him.

You keep your cigarette between your pointer and middle finger and walk up to him. He does a double take before turning to you fully, "Hello."

You smile and tilt your head, "Hi." You hold up your hand, "You don't happen to have a lighter do you? Mine died and I really need this."

You hold up your hand that's holding the cigarette and he chuckles with a nod and reaches into the chest pocket of his jean jacket, "Here ya go." He reaches his arm out and flicks the lighter on.

He watches as you put the cigarette between your lipstick-faded lips and lean in to take a drag. You lean back and take the cigarette from your lips, smiling at him as you exhale the smoke, "Thank you so much." 

He nods, "Anytime." He holds out the lighter and you give him a confused look as you take another drag.

"Keep it. I've got plenty." He winks and you smile as you take it, "Thank you. Again"

He stares at you for a few seconds, "I'm Louis."

"Y/N." You bring the cigarette to your lips and Louis steps closer, "So, Y/N. Are you coming or going?"

You shrug, "I was coming, but then my friends ditched me so now I'm kinda stuck on what to do.

He rolls his eyes, "Fuckin idiots. I'm sorry, love. Do you need a lift home?"

You look at him and smile, "Are you coming or going?"

He smirks and tilts his head as he shrugs, "I'm doing whatever you're doing." He flicks his cigarette into the street and exhales the smoke before turning towards you, "That is, if you're okay with that."

"You gave me a lighter, of course I'm okay with that."

He smirks, "Alright then."

You take the last drag before flicking it into the street with his, "Ready?"

"Ready."

You make your way back into the club with Louis by your side. You make your way back to the bar, "What are ya havin, love?" Louis leans in and yells over the music.

"I'll have whatever you're having." You say back, "Surprise me."

"Two vodka Red Bulls, please." Louis orders his drinks and looks over at you, "That okay?" You nod with a smile, "That's actually my drink of choice, too."

His mouth drops slightly and his eyes widen, "Shut the fuck up. No way."

You nod again and laugh, "Yes way."

He taps his fist against the bar, "Look at that. We're meant to be."

——

Five vodka Red Bulls later and it sure seems that way.

You and Louis are perfect together.

"You're so fucking sexy." He says into your ear, "Your dress is fucking.. fuck." He pulls your hips closer to him, "Where the fuck have you been all my life?"

You turn around to face him and he puts his leg between yours. You grind to the beat of the song as you stare up at him, "Asking myself that too."

He smiles and shakes his head, "Come here." He grabs the back of your neck and pulls you into kiss him. Your hands grip his shirt, whimpering against his lips.

One Direction Imagines (dirty)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें