Strip (5SOS)

Whenever your 4 best friends called you to chill with them, you would always say yes because they were rarely in town. They've just got back home from the tour and you couldn't wait to see them. You knew them since middle school and you were so proud of everything they've accomplished but you missed them. You all were so close and you talk to them every day but you wanted nothing more than to hug them and talk with them in person.

You knocked on the door and Calum immediately rushed you in. Ashton jumped on you and Michael saw you came so he did the same, almost knocking you down to the floor. "Okay slow down guys," you laughed and Calum and Luke joined. They both hugged you tight and kissed your cheek and you were so happy you're seeing your bestfriends again.

After talking, 2 bottles of vodka you five shared, you decided to play truth or dare. You've already kissed all of them before, because you always end up playing this game, but you weren't prepared with what that night brought. You were all a little tipsy so kissing them again or slapping their butts wasn't something you were uncomfortable doing.

After doing body shots, leaving hickies, kissing necks and biting lips it was Calum's time to ask or dare.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Calum said. 

"let's go for a dare," you said feeling a bit brave, but knowing Calum, he would always choose something you were slightly embarrassed to do.

"Oh sweet.. let me just talk to boys," he said and they whispered to each other and then finally agreed on something.

"We want you to do a little strip show for us," Calum smirked and you tried to understand what he just asked. You looked over to other guys and they were all smirking. You thought of what you should do. They were your friends and all of you were slightly drunk and you thought it would be a thing you would laugh about the next day.

"Okay," you stood up and giggled. 

"okay?" Michael said in disbelief and Luke leaned forward. You started dancing to the rhythm of the music you were playing until you slowly came down to a squat. You leaned forward and ground into the floor not even once looking at their amused faces. You decided to stir things up a bit and give them a lap dance.

You walked over to Ashton and pushed him to lean on the couch he was sitting on. You straddled him and started grinding above him until you sank down onto his bulge. His hands slipped down your hips, to your butt and then to your thighs. You stood up from him and bent on Calum's lap. His first instinct was to slap your butt and you laughed at his actions as you stood up again. You turned around and twerked coming down into a squat again. You heard them whispering something again.

Music stopped and you turned around to look at them. Michael stood next to the speakers and all of them looked at you. You looked at obvious hard on's they had.

"We want to do something with you," Luke started and they all smirked. 

"W-what?" you asked feeling your heartbeat beginning to rise.

"We want to fuck you." Michael said and they all whined at him for being that direct.
"Wait.. you want what?" You almost laughed but stopped when you realized they were serious.

"How does this even go? There are five of us?" You asked. 

"So you want it?" Luke questioned. You weren't in such place to reject this proposition. You haven't got laid in a while and you couldn't admit that boys weren't attractive and that you have never thought about them in that way. They couldn't either.

"I mean.. I don't know," You said feeling awkward to stand so you sat again, next to Ashton. "We'll give you whole night of pleasure baby girl." He said getting closer to you and looking at your lips. You nodded and Ashton stood up and picked you up bridal style.