Daddy Louis

You sat on the edge of the bed, letting out a sigh as you run a hand through your hair.
“Why the long face, babe?” Louis turns and looks at you, “Freddie ready?”

You shrug, “I don’t think he’s adjusting well to the baby that’s coming..” your hormones are awful, you just cry over everything right now, “I just..” you take a deep breathe and look up at him, “Louis I don’t want him to hate me.”

“Whoa, hey. He ain’t gonna hate ya, babe.” Louis walks over and kneels down in front of you, “He loves you, alright? He’s just.. having a bad day. I’ll go see if he’ll talk to me, yeah? You finish getting ready, we do have to leave soon.”

“Okay.” You whisper as he plants a kiss on your forehead. He leans back and flashes you a smile, “You okay?” He brushes hair from your face and tucks it behind your ear, “You’re beautiful, you know that right?”
You nod and lay a hand on his cheek, “You remind me everyday.” You bite your lip and tilt your head.

“What’s going on in that mind, love?” Louis tilts his head the same way as yours, “Somethin’ we probably don’t got time for?”

You sigh and let out a groan, “Probably.”

“Whoa, hey chill out, calm down.” Louis laughs and lays his hands on your hands.

You roll your eyes and pretend to pout, “These hormones have me getting extremely turned on by your every move.”

“I’ve noticed.” Louis smirks and raises his eyebrows.
“Has it really been that bad?” You let out a sigh, “I’m sorry.”

“Hey, now.” He lays his hand on your belly and leans up to peck your lips, “Didn’t say I didn’t like it. Just wish I could do it a little more often.”
You laugh and push him back, “We have to leave now before we really do end up late.”

Louis lets out a laugh and stands up, “You’ll get me in a little bit, I’ll make sure of it.”

“I’m holding you to that, Tommo.” You bite your lip and smile before leaning in to kiss him.
“Alright, I’m going to see if I can talk with him.” Louis smacks your ass gently before walking away. You try to smack him but he jumps away, “Ha!”
You laugh and finish getting ready.
_____________________

“Freddie, hey! Don’t slam the door.” Louis sighs and shakes his head, “Sorry. He’s just not having it today.”
“That’s okay.” You smile and sigh, “Everyone is allowed to have bad days. I’ll talk to him later.” You go to reach for your bag, but Louis grabs it before you, “Nope.”

“Louis, come on. I can carry my own bag.”

He looks over at you, “Do you want to tell everyone here today?”
“Yeah.” You nod and smile, “Actually, we’ll let Freddie tell them.”

Louis nods and smiles, “Oh yeah, yeah.” He gives you a peck on the cheek, “I’m gonna go check in. You go get settled.”

You nod and wave back at him as he walks up towards the stage. You make your way to Louis’ dressing room and stop when you see Freddie laying on the couch, “Hey, Freddie.”

“Hey.” He mumbles quietly.

“Can I sit?” He nods and sits up to scoot over more. You sit down and rest your hands in your lap, “You know.. your dad loves you more than me.”

You can see his eyebrows perk up. “And you know who he loves just as much as you?”
He slowly looks over at you and points to your belly.

“That’s right. He loves your baby brother just as much as he loves you.” You tilt your head, “You know that right?”