Pool

You are in LA with Liam and his family. Everyone is currently in Disneyland, except you and Liam. You wanted to go but Liam convinced you to stay with him at the house and  go for a swim in the pool in the basement of the house. While he’s already inside, you change to a black bikini and cover yourself up with a towel.

“Finally.” Liam says when you enter the huge room. You are at the deep end and he sits on the other side of the pool on the steps. You laugh at him and let the towel drop making him gasp. “Damn.” He mumbles as you go into the water. You swim over to him and sit down on the step next to him. “You look amazing.” Liam smirks and pats his thighs. You smile and straddle him, putting your legs on either side of his thighs and your hands behind his neck. You play with the short ends of his hair on the back of his head before you lean down and kiss him.

“I want you.” Liam whispers and pulls his trunks down.

“Liam.” You moan and pull your bikini top and bottom away. It swim around in the water, as you lower yourself down on Liam’s hard cock. The water is right below your boobs and Liam holds you tightly. You hold onto his shoulder as he puts his hands on your back. You start to rock your hips up and down when Liam puts his hand on your neck. He pulls you down and you start to make out.

“Fuck, you’re so tight.” Liam groans and holds onto your ass. He squeezes your ass cheeks as you lower yourself even more down on his dick. Liam fills you out completely and shuts his eyes, leaning his head back. He takes deep breaths when you get on your knees and start to just fuck the tip of his dick.

“Fucking shit.” Liam groans. You pull away completely and brush your clit over his whole length before you line his cock up again. You down again and continue to ride him. You make circles with your hip as you move up and down.

“Li-Liam!” You scream when he hits your g-spot.

“Shit (Y/N).” Liam groans and wraps his arms around your waist. He pulls you closer to him, pressing your boobs against his chest. “on three.” He says and holds you tightly with one hand while the other one goes down to your clit. “One, Two, three.” He groans and then you start to ride him fast. You make 8s with your hips while he rubs your clitoris softly in a circular motion until you feel him cum in you. You orgasm a second later and breathe heavily as your heart is racing. Liam doesn’t pull out and you don’t move as you both catch your breaths.

Later that day, you sit at the dining table, dressed, next to Liam. Liam’s sisters are already done with eating and help Karen taking the plates to the kitchen. You’re about to stand up and help her as well, but Geoff holds you back.

“Waist (Y/N).” He says and you sit back down again. “We have to talk and I’m afraid that it can’t be pushed to another day.”

“What’s wrong?” Liam asks and takes your hand.

“The things is…I saw you together in the pool.” Geoff says and you blush.

“We were just swimming.” Liam explains.

“No you weren’t…” Geoff take a deep breath and your heart skips a beat. He saw you fucking Liam in the pool. “I know that I can’t tell you to not have… you know what, but please don’t do it when kids are around.”

“Kids weren’t around.” Liam says while you just keep quiet.

“This time… who knows you’ll see it next time, okay? Just be careful.” Geoff says and then leaves the dining room. You blush even harder and if you could you would sink into the a puddle in the floor.

“That was so embarrassing.” You say cover your face with your hands. Liam puts his arm around you and kisses your temple.

“At least my mum didn’t see it.” He chuckles, trying to make the situation a bit better.

“I guess you’re right.” you mumble and kiss his cheek.