Police Officer

"Where are you now?" my friend said through the phone as I was starting my car. 

"I'm coming home from a party."

"Did you drink something?" she asked again making me snort. 

"Yeah, couple of shots and something else, I don't know," I said turning into my lane. 

"You sound tipsy." 

"Yeah i think i am," I said pressing the gas pedal further so i could go home faster. I was in the part of the road where people don't go to often by day let alone 3am. It was a closer way home and alcohol I had boosted my paranoia. I rushed past one of the old gas stations and few moments later I heard sirens and saw blue and red lights in my rear view mirror. 

"Oh shit, I'm getting pulled over, call you later." I stopped the car by the road and I heard the door of the other car open and close. Heavy walking sounds came closer to me until I saw two large hands with two rings and cross tattoo leaned onto my door. I looked at the cop who stopped me and I was confused by who pulled me over.

This beautiful man had a gorgeous brown curly hair that fell little bit above his shoulders. His body looked amazing wrapped in his tight uniform. His biceps protruding as he leaned closer to me. 

"Your driver's license miss," he said and woke me up from my fantasy. I gave it to him and he looked at it. 

"20? what are you doing in this time here by yourself?" he asked and I thought about how it wasn't his business, but I acted sweet so he wouldn't charge me. 

"Coming back from a party," I said. 

"Alone? why didn't you boyfriend drop you off?" 

 "I don't have a boyfriend." I said looking down at my lap. 

"Oh really?" and I nodded.

"How old are you officer?" he hesitated to reply. 

"23," he said writing something. 

"Maybe you could be that man, sir. You are really handsome." I rubbed my hand against his making him flinch away. "So, you've been drinking, talking on the phone while driving and speeding," he said. "You will pay quite a lot, miss. Oh and you don't have seatbelt on. That's a plus." he laughed.

"Please don't charge me. I have had a bad day. I broke up with my, um, boyfriend a-and went to this party, and-"

"Step outside miss." he said and my eyes widened in horror. 

"please i'll do anything." 

"Outside." he said and I obeyed. I stepped out and stood next to him, realizing how tall he is. Dim lighting of the street lamps really helped me see his beautiful green eyes, jawline and rose pink lips.

 "Bend over here, your hands behind your back," he pointed to the hood of the car and I looked at him again. 

"P-please don't arrest me," he didn't listen and just pinned me down and I hit my back against the hood. He pinned my hands above my head and hovered over me.

"You think you can get away without punishment? Bad, bad girl." he said dropping his head to my neck and biting harshly at my skin making me hiss. 

 "You like that, huh?" he said and turned me around, taking his handcuffs out and putting them on my hands behind my back. I intentionally pushed my butt up and chuckled. I was getting turned on by the whole situation that I forgot who he actually is. 

"You don't even know what you're doing to me," he said rolling my skirt up. "I want you to count."

"Count what?" I confusingly asked and he slapped my right butt cheek. 

"This," I yelped out and turned my head around seeing the biggest, satisfied smirk onto his face. He spanked me 10 times and my moans suppressed my screams after 5th one and I was getting more and more wet. He slid one of his hands down and rubbed me through my panties. 

"You're so wet, I can feel it," he said and I lightly moaned. 

"Fuck me please," I begged eager to get him inside of me. 

"Who gave you the permission to talk?" he said gripping my hair and pulling my head back. 

"Huh?" I shook my head no and he devilishly chuckled into my ear. 

"Exactly, no one. Until you get my permission to do anything, you won't. Are we clear?" he said and dropped my head down, I nodded. He pulled my panties down and immediately pushed two fingers in me making me moan and scream. "My name is Harry, love. You can moan my name now."

"Harry, yes mm," I moaned. 

"What's your name love?" 

"Y/n," I struggled to say and whined when he pulled his fingers out. I heard him unbuckle his pants and drop them down. I turned around and saw how big he was. He took a condom out of his wallet and rolled it on, putting his tip at my entrance. 

"Wait, are you a virgin?" he asked. 

"No, I'm not, get inside already," he slammed inside of me as I took a hold on the car. He completely filled me in and got to all the right spots. After sometime of our moans, whimpering and groans, he lowered his head down next to mine and moaned into my hair.

"Yes Harry right there," I screamed when he got even deeper. 

"So tight for me, mmhm," he moaned. 

 "I'm cumming harry," I gasped and few thrusts after, I did. He came too and pulled out and then fell on top of me. When he was able to catch his breath again, he got back and pulled my panties and skirt up. He got his pants on and took the handcuffs off. I looked down at red and slightly scratched skin. He kissed it looking and smiling at me. 

"This was great," I said and he leaned down to kiss me. 

"You wanna go out sometime?" 

 "Sure." I said and he typed his phone number in my phone. We kissed once more and he got back to his car and I did too. When he drove off and I turned my car on, I called my friend.

"You'll never guess what just happened."