28. Giyuu Tomioka x reader

●Moonlit Dance●

The forest was alive with the sounds of the night, but it was the gentle stream that seemed to play a soft lullaby to the world around. Bathed in the soft glow of the moon, Tomioka stood by the water's edge, his calm demeanor seemingly unaffected by the world around him.

The rustling of leaves made him turn, and there you were, approaching him with a tentative smile. Your kimono, adorned with a delicate pattern of blooming flowers, rustled with each step.

"Giyuu," you greeted softly.

His eyes, always holding a mysterious depth, softened as they met yours. "I didn't think you'd come."

You chuckled softly, "And miss an opportunity to be with you under this beautiful moon? Not a chance."

He extended his hand towards you, fingers slightly trembling. Taking his hand in yours, you let him guide you closer to the stream, where the reflection of the moon shimmered.

"Have you ever danced in the moonlight?" he asked suddenly.

Your eyebrows raised in surprise, "I can't say I have. Why?"

Without waiting for an answer, Giyuu gently placed one hand on your waist and held your other hand. And then, in a clearing bathed in moonlight, the two of you began to dance. There was no music, save for the song of the night and the rhythmic sounds of the stream. Yet, it felt magical.

As you danced, Giyuu's usually guarded demeanor faded away. His movements were graceful, and there was a gentle passion in his eyes. It was as if the weight of his responsibilities and the pain of his past had been momentarily forgotten.

When the dance ended, you both stood close, breathless and with your foreheads touching. The world seemed distant, and the troubles of the day irrelevant.

"Thank you," you whispered, feeling an overwhelming warmth in your chest.

Giyuu's voice was soft and filled with emotion. "For a moment, I felt free. It's something I haven't felt in a long time."

You gently cupped his face, making him look at you. "With or without the dance, Giyuu, know that you're never alone."

He closed his eyes, leaning into your touch. "I know, and I promise to cherish every moment we have together."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤 🎉