5. Fushiguro Megumi x Reader

●Shadows and Promises●

The Jujutsu High School was never short of challenges, but amidst cursed spirits and deadly encounters, it was Megumi Fushiguro's silent strength that often caught your attention. His ten shadows technique was a sight to behold, but it was the rare moments of vulnerability behind those dark eyes that intrigued you the most.

One evening, as you trained alone in the courtyard, trying to perfect your own curse technique, a soft voice broke your concentration. "Need some help?" Megumi stood a few steps away, his raven hair slightly tousled from his own training.

Gratefully, you nodded, and what began as a simple training session turned into nightly rituals. The two of you would push each other to the limits, learning more about each other's strengths and weaknesses with each passing night.

One evening, after a particularly grueling session, Megumi hesitated before speaking, "There's a cursed spirit I've been tracking... and I could use some backup."

Recognizing the gravity in his voice, you agreed without hesitation. That mission brought unforeseen challenges, pushing your partnership and trust to the limit. Amidst the chaos of battling the cursed spirit, Megumi got injured protecting you. His shadows dissipated as he slumped to the ground.

As you rushed to his side, using your curse technique to fend off the spirit, you felt a surge of emotions. "Stay with me, Megumi," you whispered, your voice laced with fear and desperation.

In the aftermath, with the cursed spirit defeated and Megumi recovering, the bond between you two deepened. No longer just comrades, there was an unspoken promise between you two - to always have each other's backs, in battles and beyond.

Authors Note
Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote
Byee
-Meli-
\(^-^)/