8. Kakashi Hatake x Reader

●I think we should be more●

The wind rustled through the trees of Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves, as you took your usual evening walk. You found solace in these moments, the world quiet except for the chirping of the crickets and the faint hum of the village in the distance.

A sudden rustling from a nearby tree caught your attention, causing you to halt. Your trained instincts were telling you someone was there. Before you could fully process the situation, a figure landed gracefully in front of you.

"Kakashi," you sighed in relief. "You scared me."

The silver-haired ninja, with his signature mask, tilted his head slightly, the one visible eye crinkling in what you knew to be a smile. "I didn't mean to, Y/N. I just thought I'd join you on your walk."

You smiled, taking a moment to admire the moonlight filtering through the leaves, casting a soft glow over Kakashi. "You always seem to know when I need company," you mused.

Kakashi shrugged slightly. "Maybe I just like being around you."

The two of you continued your walk, side by side. The silence was comfortable, as it always was between you. The journey was filled with shared glances and the simple joy of each other's presence.

After a while, Kakashi spoke up, "Y/N, I've been thinking..."

You glanced over, prompting him to continue.

"...About us. How we always seem to be drawn to each other. I think... I think I'm falling for you."

Your heart raced, a flush coming to your cheeks. "Kakashi," you began, "I've felt the same way for a long time."

He stopped, turning to face you. "Really?"

You nodded, taking a bold step forward. "Yes."

The distance between you two disappeared as he gently pulled you into an embrace, the world around you fading away. For that moment, it was just the two of you, under the starlit sky.

---
Authors Note:

I hope you enjoyed it!
Comment what character next
-Meli-
(^ー^)