20. Nanami Kento x Reader

●Late-Night Snack Adventures●

Nanami had always been the responsible type. His life was made up of schedules, plans, and structure. But there were moments when even he needed to let loose. Those moments often involved you.

"Dare you to raid the cafeteria with me," you said, grinning cheekily at Nanami as you both stood outside the Jujutsu Tech dorms.

He raised an eyebrow, "At this hour? Isn't it past your bedtime?"

You poked his side, earning a chuckle from him. "Come on, Nanami! Live a little!"

After a bit of persuasion, Nanami finally agreed. Both of you sneaked into the cafeteria, tiptoeing and trying not to make a sound. The thrill of possibly getting caught added to the fun.

You headed straight for the fridge and pulled out some pudding. "Bingo!" you whispered, showing Nanami your find.

He laughed softly, "Leave it to you to find sweets at this hour."

As you two sat on the cafeteria table, eating pudding and chatting about everything under the sun, it felt like you were just two regular teenagers and not jujutsu sorcerers with the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Nanami, being his usual self, began to ponder, "Why do we train so hard if we don't enjoy moments like these?"

You looked at him, "Because of moments like these. We fight so we can have the luxury to sneak out and eat pudding in the middle of the night."

Nanami smiled, realizing the truth in your words. The night ended with the two of you walking back to the dorms, hands brushing against each other, with a promise to cherish every little moment of joy.