1. Gojo Satoru x Reader

●A night to remember ●

You were a fan of Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorcerer in the Jujutsu world. You had spent countless hours researching his life, his methods and his personality. You felt a deep connection to him, almost as if you were meant to be together. One night, a strange energy pulled you into the Jujutsu world. You found yourself in a quiet walkway, not knowing where you were or how you'd gotten there. Suddenly, you saw him. Gojo Satoru. The real him.

He was even more handsome in person, with his striking blue eyes and long, flowing silver hair. You couldn't help but stare, your breath catching in your throat. Gojo seemed to sense your presence and turned his head towards you. As if in a dream, you watched as he approached, his steps graceful and precise.

When he got close, you saw that he was a little intoxicated, his eyes slightly glazed over. But he was still as charismatic as ever. As he stood in front of you, Gojo tilted his head curiously. "Is there something I can help you with? Or perhaps you would like to ask me a question?" he asked, a small grin spreading across his lips.

You were suddenly painfully aware of how small, vulnerable, and inexperienced you were compared to this powerful sorcerer. You knew he could kill you with a single word if he wanted to. But there was something about him, a spark of kindness behind his eyes, that made you feel a little less scared.

"I'm just a fan," you said, your voice barely more than a whisper.

Gojo Satoru's eyes widened slightly. "A fan?" he repeated, looking at you with a new level of respect. "You came all the way here just to meet me?"

You nodded, feeling a little foolish but unable to stop the smile that spread across your face. "I wanted to see you in person. To thank you for your work," you said.

Gojo Satoru seemed touched. "That's very kind of you," he said, his eyes softening. "What's your name?"

You hesitated for a moment, knowing that this was a dangerous game you were playing. But something in Gojo's eyes made you feel like you could trust him. You wanted to get to know him.

Authors Note:
How was that? It's not my best work but I promise there will be more interesting chapters to come. Let me know your feedback. Next chapter will be a Levi x Reader
BYE FOR NOW
-Meli-
( ^▽^)