11. Levi x Reader

●I want you●

The walls of the Survey Corps' barracks were thin, but that evening, the usually bustling environment was suspiciously quiet. You were in your room, diligently sharpening your blades, when a soft knock echoed at your door.

"Come in," you called out, not even looking up. The door opened and closed quietly, and you could sense a strong, familiar presence behind you.

"You're working late again," Levi's voice observed, husky with a tinge of annoyance.

You sighed, setting the blade down. "I could say the same about you, Captain."

He stepped closer, his boots barely making a sound on the wooden floor. "We leave for a mission tomorrow. You need to rest."

You turned to face him, his steel gray eyes intensely studying you. There was a closeness between you two that words couldn't describe, a mix of respect, camaraderie, and a hint of something... more.

"You always look out for me," you said, voice soft. "Why?"

Levi hesitated, the mask of the stoic captain momentarily faltering. "Because," he began, searching for words, "I can't bear the thought of something happening to you."

Your heart raced, and a boldness surged within you. Closing the distance between you two, you whispered, "Is it just as a soldier or as something more?"

He looked taken aback but recovered quickly. Pulling you closer, Levi's lips met yours in a searing kiss, full of passion and intensity. The walls and worries of the world melted away as you lost yourself in him.

Pulling away breathlessly, you both exchanged heated looks. "As something more," he finally admitted, his voice hoarse.

The night was filled with whispered confessions, shared warmth, and an intimacy neither of you had ever experienced before.

Authors Note:
I hope you enjoyed this. I'm such a simp for levi so expect a little more of him. I'm thinking to add more Spicier bits to some of these oneshots. Let me know if you're comfortable with it. Keep in mind that I haven't written anything like that before so it might turn out to be a flop.
-Meli-
(*^-^)