9. Armin Alert x Reader

●The Future, Our Future●

The soft glow of the setting sun bathed the Survey Corps headquarters in a warm orange hue. You stood by the window, watching the golden rays shimmer against the vast expanse of the ocean. The thought of how much the world had changed was both mesmerizing and daunting.

"You always did love watching the sunset," a familiar voice murmured from behind. You turned to find Armin, his blue eyes reflecting the colors of the twilight.

"Armin," you greeted, a small smile playing on your lips. "I find peace in it, especially after everything we've been through."

He nodded, moving closer. "I feel the same. The world is vast and full of wonders. And yet," he paused, glancing at you, "it's the simple things that make it all worth it."

Your heart fluttered at the intensity of his gaze. The two of you had grown close over the years, finding solace in each other's company during the toughest times.

Armin seemed lost in thought for a moment before he finally spoke up. "Y/N, do you ever think about... our future?"

The question caught you off guard. "What do you mean?"

He hesitated, gathering his thoughts. "With everything we've faced, I can't help but think of what lies ahead. For us. For humanity. But mostly... for us."

You took a deep breath, your fingers absentmindedly playing with the edge of the windowsill. "I do, Armin. Every day. I dream of a future where we're free, truly free, and together."

A faint blush crept onto Armin's cheeks. "Together," he echoed. "That sounds... nice."

You chuckled, "Only nice?"

He moved closer, his fingers lightly brushing against yours. "More than nice. Perfect."

The world seemed to fade away as your hands intertwined, the golden horizon stretching out before you, symbolizing the boundless possibilities the future held for both of you.

Authors Note:
Thanks again for reading
Comment more character suggestions
-Meli-
(⌒‐⌒)

𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें