Chapter Twelve: "I know you love her"

Start from the beginning

"How do you know that?" Idris asks.

"She told me." I say.

"Did you ask her why?" Idris asks.

"She said it's for a reason she couldn't tell. I didn't know how else to ask her so I chose to use "being a good student" that should be rewarded." I say.

"Damn! dude. But what did she say to that?" Idris asks.

"She said she would go out with me if I perform well in the tests." I say.

"So your going out with her will be decided on Tuesday when the tests results will be released." Idris says.

"Yeah" I say.

"Well....I guess that's a fair start." Idris says.

"Maybe. I just hope I'll be able to get her to change her mind, whatever is the reason why she doesn't date." I say.

"Okay dude. You've all my good luck." Idris says as he stands from the table, taps on my shoulder and starts walking away.

"Thanks" I say.

"You know......you don't always have to leave the apartment whenever Sophie comes over here." Idris says.

"Yeah....maybe if you guys stop being so loud." I say, looking back at my phone. I had looked away from it during my discussion.....about Mia......with Idris.

"What?"

"You heard me." I say.

"Are we always so loud?" Idris asks.

"Yeah, you guys could be heard from outside." I say.

"Shit! Are you serious?" Idris asks.

"Of course I'm not serious.....about being heard from outside. But you guys really need to tune down a little." I say.

"Why? Are we making you so uncomfortable?" Idris asks.

"Maybe" I say.

"I'm sorry, Jace. You gotta deal with it sometimes till.....you know......get the girl since you're not a pervert type or have you become one without me knowing?" Idris asks.

"Idris, weren't you going somewhere before?" I ask.

"Oh....right. I'm gonna go freshen up." Idris says.

"Okay" I say.

"Before I finally go, you up for a game or two?" Idris asks.

"Of course." I say.

"Nice...lemme go freshen up real quick." Idris says.

"Okay dude." I say.

Idris finally leaves the living room.

I really can't seem to let go of Mia's image in my head. Her adorable brown eyes that I couldn't stop staring into, her soft-looking lips that I may have wished to kiss last night, her body that I crave so much to hold close to mine.

Gosh!!
I'm really going crazy right here.

I've always wanted to be around Mia but it's worse this time. I may be obsessing over her now. I felt really bad when she said she doesn't date.....I still feel bad 'cause I've no idea how to confess my feelings to her, let alone be with her.
It makes me more nervous.

What the hell am I gonna do???

I can't wait for the tests results. I hope I'm gonna nail it so I can spend more "off-session time" with Mia who I happen to have fallen in love with.

Even if I don't nail the tests, I'll still find a way to hang out with Mia.

Speaking of that, lemme check up on her.