Chapter 15: Lies revealed!

Start from the beginning

Nadja: Hello this Nadja Chamack with the news. Yesterday a girl was was driving a orange lamborghini crashed into the river side near the Eiffel Tower and sadly the girl did not survived but we discovered the girl was plotting to kill two innocent civilians where one of them was someone I know and her name was Marinette Dupain Cheng. Marinette is a good friend of myself and my daughter who looked after my little girl for years. I was about to have a heart attack after seeing what was the most shocking and most horrible scene in my life because the girl driving the lamborghini was declared a psychopath and thanks the video that we have seen of what this girl is, it makes me wonder why would she try to harm or worse kill the girl who babysit my daughter. Police inform that the girl driving the car died in the crash in which the girls body was surreally damaged after the crash. To explain this we will go to Officer Roger who had this to say yesterdays incident.

 To explain this we will go to Officer Roger who had this to say yesterdays incident

Reporter: Officer Roger can you tell us what has happened here?

Officer Roger: Well I got a call saying that a girl driving a lamborghini was about to cause a murder in which the young man who was the victim along with the girl with him told me of what happened. They told me that the girl was speeding so fast that it looked like she was planning on running the two over but luckily the young man was able to get himself and the girl out of harms way. Then informed us that the car crashed into some vehicles followed by crashing into a tree while the driver herself burst through the cars front glass and hit the payment followed by landing into the water along with the car that took a lot of damage.

Reporter: What happened to the girl and do you know the name of who was driving it?

Officer Roger: The girl's body was found but she didn't survive, her entire body was destroyed and it would be best not to see what she looks like trust us. Also for the name of the person driving the car, the victims informed us that it was a girl by the name of Lila Rossi and to prove it we found a video of the call recording her trying to kill the two people in which one of them I know from my daughter's side.

Reporter: Lila Rossi as in the model for Gabriel Agreste?

Officer Roger: Thats the one, also it turns out that the girl has caused some trouble in the school that she goes too in which we are having detectives questioning the people in the school about what they know. The parent of Lila Rossi was called and lets just say she isn't too happy of what she found out no more questions answered.

Nadja: Hard to believe the girl who works for Gabriel Agreste turned out to be a murderer in sheep's clothing makes us wonder what Mr.Agreste thinks about this and by any chance knew what this girl was capable of doing. All questions will be answered soon and Marinette Dupain Cheng whoever saved your life is absolute good person, this Nadja with the news.

Justin turned off the tv and went back to talk with Natalie while also thinking what his uncle is going through after the news was brought up.

Justin: Natalie does Uncle Gabriel know about this?