Chapter 5: Reconnecting with Gabriel and Natalie!

After the whole incident that took place yesterday, Justin was still pondering of the heroes of Paris reminded of him of some people that he knew about but decided to let it slide for now and focus on the main topic and that is reconnecting with his uncle Gabriel as well as his godmother Natalie who he hasn't seen in years but would like to see them again also be there for his uncle who has been through so much after what happened to Emilee so Justin thinks maybe him being near his uncle would help the man because he and Justin shared a connections before Justin and his family moved away. Before Justin and his family left both Gabriel and Natalie gave Justin something to remember them in which were two designs rings that were both black and green and other one red and black. Justin kept the rings and wore them around his neck to always remember the good times he spent with Natalie and Gabriel and today he was gonna go to the mansion and see them after so many years apart.

Right now Justin is up and finishing his online class work and was about done with it since Justin is an early person who likes to wait up early and get stuff done. Justin got up from his nap and made himself some breakfast and completed his studies as well as his work and once he was finished with everything, he went to take a shower and get dressed and wore a button green shirt with black jeans and black shoes while also wearing the two rings around his neck that his uncle and god mother gave him after he left Paris and moved to San Diego with his mother and father.

Justin: Alright today is the day I meet with Natalie and Uncle Gabriel, it has been years since I last saw them but I kept the rings they gave me after I left Paris and after finding out about what happened to Emilee I can't just leave my uncle so depressed for so long.

Justin finished getting dressed and made sure he had everything he needed and once he did, he locked the door to his penthouse and began to head out in which the sun was shining over the city of love and the weather was quite nice.

Justin: Sigh...nice sky, beautiful weather, and the city of love is so calm, just the way I like it. Maybe I should stop over the bakery and pick some treats up and besides I still have time in the world and I could use a quick snack.

Justin then proceeded to walk over to the bakery that he went to two days ago and pick some goodies up because he enjoys the fresh smell of delicious baked goods in the morning. Then after walking a couple blocks later he spotted the same bakery that he went to and still smelled the same feeling that he felt when he first step through the doors.