Chapter 10: The words calm the minds of all begins even butterflies!

Today was the day that Justin was going to spend some quality time with his uncle Gabriel as well as his godmother Natalie who looked forward to spending time with their favorite person who they miss after being away for so long. Right now Justin who was all dressed in decent clothes headed out of his penthouse to head over to his uncle's mansion along with Plagg who is resting inside his holders pocket after eating a big full of Camembert for breakfast which also counts as his lunch since Justin got his kwami the biggest cheese that could fill up the kwami's stomach.

Plagg: So whats the plan for today?

Justin: Like I said Plagg, we're are going to the gardens with my uncle as well as my godmother to spend some time together.

Plagg: Oh all right, wake me up when you are finished.

Justin: Hehehe, my dear Plagg you are such a lazy little kitten.

Plagg: Yup and thats how I like it, tell me all about your day after you finished as for me I am going to relax my tummy after eating so much of that yummy Camembert.

Justin: Very well you take your rest little buddy.

Plagg: Most appropriated kid.

While walking towards the mansion Justin stopped and looked to see who was coming out of the gates and it was his idiotic cousin along with lying vixen to which Justin hid behind a car so that they wouldn't see him. When he looked to see the two morons leave in the car that Gorilla was driving, Justin came out of his hiding place and walked towards the mansion and headed inside the place to meet with his uncle and his godmother who were waiting patiently for Justin to arrive. Once he was near the door of the mansion, he gave his knock and await for Natalie to come and answer it and she did and looked to see her godson that earned the woman a smile on her face.

Natalie: Hello Justin.

Justin: Hello Natalie, hope I am not late.

Natalie: Actually you are right on time. I will let your uncle know that you have arrived.

Justin: Sure thing, I will wait here until then.

Natalie: Very well and I see that you look rather dashing today.

(Edit done by me: 95nicholasnm)

Justin: What can I say I like to look my best for today and since we're going to the gardens I wanted to look nice for my uncle and my amazing godmother.

Natalie: Always the charmer just like your father.

Justin: I try not to stand out too much but I guess its in my blood.

Natalie: He's still how I remember him back then.(Natalie saids in thought then heads into Gabriel's office to inform that his nephew has arrived)

While Justin was waiting for his uncle, he decided to take out his phone and give Marinette a text to see how she is doing.