Chapter 15: Lies revealed!

Morning arose over the city of love in which Justin who was in bed was getting up from his slumber while his beloved girlfriend Marinette still slumbers. Justin can tell that Marinette had enough trouble as it is and from that incident yesterday Justin can tell that Marinette needed some relaxation as well as trying to forget about what Rossi tried to do to Marinette. Justin was furious for what Lila tried to do yesterday and thank god she was gone in that crash otherwise Justin would love to see his girlfriend beat the living crap out of that liar.

Justin: Now that liar is gone makes me wonder what her sheep will think especially that moron cousin of mine.(Justin saids in thought they gets up from bed until he felt an arm grabbed him)

Marinette: Don't go.....stay....

Justin: Hehehe I am just going make us some breakfast Blueberry angel.

Marinette: No.....you're so warm and soft.....

Justin: Come on give me my arm back.

Marinette: Give me a kiss and I will let go.

Justin smirked and gave Marinette a kiss on the lips that made her smile while she was still feeling sleepy.

Justin: Happy.

Marinette: Yawn!......(Marinette yawns then goes back to sleep with a big smile on her face)

Justin: I will take that as a yes.

Justin got up from his bed and headed down towards the kitchen to cook some breakfast for him and his lovely lady. Plagg woken up from his slumber and flew down to greet his holder who was making something good.

Plagg: Morning Justin.

Justin: Hey Plagg, good morning to you too.

Plagg: Making something for your special lady I see.

Justin: You can say that, I left you some cheese it's near the table.

Plagg: Thank you very much and I am sorry for what happened yesterday you know with that liar and the car.

Justin: It's all right Plagg you didn't know and thank god that liar is gone for good. Hard to believe she will turn to murder just like those classmates of hers.

Plagg: I wish I could have cataclysm her to dust and be done with it.

Justin: Yea but you're not a murder Plagg and besides Lila crashing her car was enough.

Plagg: I wonder how Adrien will react when he finds out of what happened to that Rossi girl.(Plagg saids in thought about his former holder)

Ring! Ring!

Justin looks over and sees his phone ringing and looked to see who was calling him until he looked and saw it was Natalie and went to pick up the phone and see what his godmother wanted.

Justin: Hello?

Natalie: Justin thank goodness you picked up are you all right?!

Justin: Yea I am fine Natalie why?

Natalie: Turn on the news.

Justin turned on the Tv and it showed that the news woman giving her speech on what happened yesterday with Lila Rossi and the car that she was driving.