Cat Warrior and Ladybug's new gear:

I came up with a great idea for this new story that I will be writing soon in which I thought why not give the characters something new to add to their outfits when they transform into their alternate egos in which I did some editing for both Marinette and Justin's miraculous outfits along with the weapons in which they will be more useful against Akuma's.

1.) Ladybug

(Edit done by me: 95nicholasnm)

For Ladybug when she transforms her suit and hair color change to match with her Kwami's appearance in which her hair turns crimson red and her eyes the same color as Tiki's with a bonus of more sparkling spandex suit with a much brighter red color and when she changes back to her civilian form her hair will turn back into blackish blue as well as her blue eyes. I kept some of the things the same like the yoyo and the phone but I thought of adding a sword and a staff would be awesome since they were shown in the concept art of the miraculous making so why not add those to the story. 

2.) Cat Warrior 

) Cat Warrior 

(Edit done by me: 95nicholasnm)

Cat Warrior who is the new holder of the miraculous of destruction after Cat Noir got his miraculous taken away from him because he wasn't worthy of using one in which Cat Warrior who is his replacement has a totally new look and his suit is all black with some cloaks and black armor shoulder plates as well as new black boots and armor wristbands. So for his weapon in which is a staff and a phone but what if it was also nunchucks and a saber sword as well in which could seriously do some good when there is an Akuma lurking around. Also unlike Cat Noir, Cat Warrior is more mature in battle and follows the rules and doesn't really mess around unlike Cat Noir in which his combat skills are more impressive and way more better since he takes martial classes and self defense. In battle he is determined to help Ladybug protect Paris without flirting or calling her child like names or say puns in which Cat Warrior doesn't do any of those things in which made Ladybug proud that Cat Warrior is a much better partner than Cat Noir.