Chapter 6: Time with Justin!

After Justin took down the idiots who have attacked Marinette along with his so called spinless coward of a cousin that he now despises, Justin took Marinette back to his penthouse to patch up her runes as well as get some pain killers to help with what Marinette went through in the alleyway.

Justin: Can't believe those bastards of what they did to Marinette, and that cousin of mine what an asshole, take the highroad so that little miss Rossi wont get Akumatized oh blow it out your ass coward. I swear if I hear the word one more time out that idiot's mouth I am going to make sure he never walks again that includes that liar and her idiotic minions.

Justin was talking to himself while cleaning up Marinette's cuts and patching up the runes on her body while she is still unconscious.

Justin: Looks like her clothes got torn up as well, I might as well run to the store near by and pick something up for her to wear. Better leave a note as well so that she knows who brought her here.

Justin finished cleaning up Marinette and patching up her cuts and then wrote a note and placed it near her as well as some pain killers to help while he goes out to get her some nice clothes to wear.

As soon as Justin left to go to the store to get clothes for Marinette, the girl herself was starting to wake up and was trying to open up her eyes in which she did but felt some pain on the way of waking up.

Marinette: Argh.....what.....what happened....ow...ow..ow.(Marinette saids while getting up but felt so much pain on her body)

Tiki: Marinette!

Marinette: Tt...Tiki...what...what happened?

Tiki: Lila and her gang along with Adrien ambush you and dragged you into an alleyway and did such horrible things to you!

Marinette: I...I remember...they ganged up on me and I was....held by Kim and Ivan while being hit by Alya.....and then......I was being beaten down.....

Tiki: Oh Marinette I am so sorry for what they did to you...

Marinette: It is not your fault Tiki...they just believe a liar over their friend then knew for years and now they are mindless sheep to do Lila's bidding.

Tiki: Well the important thing is that you are alright.

Marinette: Yea thats.....hey wait a minute where are we? This doesn't look like my room?

Tiki: No it doesn't but you have to admit, this place looks amazing

Tiki: No it doesn't but you have to admit, this place looks amazing. I wonder who lives here?

Marinette: Hey there's a note?

Tiki: Maybe who ever lives here found you and took you back to their place and probably cleaned you up because it looks like someone patched up your cuts Marinette.