Chapter 4: Justin and The Heroin of Paris!

After everyone finished their wonderful get together picnic along with Justin they decided to go see a movie together in which Justin was thrilled because he could go for a movie right about now and he gets to spend time with his friends and new friends that he made when he arrived in Paris. So right now Justin along with his friends are walking towards the theater to see a movie but Justin doesn't know what movie they are going to see until he asked them.

Justin: So what kind of movie are we going to see if you don't mind me asking?

Nino: Oh were going to see that Ladybug movie of course and what I can tell dude that you probably never seen it before.

Justin: Well I have been gone from Paris for quite a while and didn't know what was going on until Chloe and Zoe told me.

Alix: Don't worry Justin you didn't miss much and besides some of the stuff in Paris are still the same just with newer stores and heroes who protect the city from Hawk Moth.

Justin: I guess that is true but still heroes and villains in Paris that is still quite a shocker.

Marinette: You will get used to it Justin trust me I know, when we all saw the first super villain that appeared and Ladybug came in and saved everyone.

Justin: I seen the video of that in which Ladybug was impressive as well as her speech to that Hawk Moth guy very responsible and brave of her to do these things.(Justin saids in which earned Marinette a smile and a blush)

Chloe: And Justin if you don't like the movie we could always watch something else.

Justin: Thanks Chloe, still I want to see what this movie is like before I decided rather or not I like it or not.

Luka: Take your time and enjoy the film Justin.

Justin: I will Luka thanks.

Soon everyone arrived at the theater in which Justin looked up and saw that the theater he used to go to when he was kid was still around and then looked to see the billboard of the Ladybug movie that looked more like an anime and Justin does love anime.

Justin: Well looks like this place hasn't change at all since I left.

Kagami: You liked coming here?

Justin: Yea before I moved away my parents and I would always come here and see a movie in which they usually get the biggest size popcorn because when I was little I was addicted to popcorn.(Justin saids in which made everyone giggle even Marinette who found it cute and adorable and wonders what Justin was like as a kid)

Chloe: It's true Justin was always hogging the popcorn and always putting too much butter on them in which he ended with greasy hands.

Justin: I was young and stupid ok...(Justin saids pretending to be said and that got everyone smirking and laughing)