Chapter 11: Attack of The Animan!

After the whole incident that took place at the garden where Justin founded the two twin sisters alone in the park and were almost Akumatized but thanks from the save from Justin who was able to somehow revert the butterfly back to normal due to the fact that Justin has a strong connections with animals since he had this gift since he was younger when his parents took him to the zoo where he bonded with mostly every species of creatures which included insects. Justin then got word about the tabloid reporter thanks to a text from his new friend Nora who was the twins bigger sister and her along with her parents gave Alya a huge scolding as well as punished her for what she has down as well as taken down the LadyBlog and even being pulled out of that school that is filled with toxic people who believe in one person who tells lies and wont even bother to fact check the sources. Alya was grounded for life as well as has to pay back Marinette for all the things she has ruined for the girl but when Nora texted Justin about her sister blaming Marinette for the things that she did to Lila well let's just say Alya's parents were not taking any of their daughters answers and admittedly where planing to send Alya to a boarding school outside of Paris where she will learn more discipline from her actions while her family keeps a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't do anything bad like before and will have no contact from anyone and not even that Lila girl that her parents do not want anywhere near their family members. As punishment for what Alya did that was wrong and cruel towards Marinette and her friends she has to help her father at the zoo for whole year to teach the tabloid reporter a lesson for abandoning two little girls alone without a guardian with them.

As for the twins well let's just say they made themselves a new friend after what they told their parents about in which both of them really appreciated for what their daughters new friend did for them and look after them at the gardens until Nora came and picked up. The twins told them that their new friend was very kind to them that he bought them ice cream as well as took them around the beautiful gardens to have fun that made their parents smile that the kids enjoyed themselves and asked who was the one who looked after them in which they said his name was Justin though they didn't know his last name because he never mentioned it to them. When Alya heard the name and asked what the guy looked like the twins avoided her because they didn't bother to tell their former sister anything not after what she did to them all because she wanted to spend time with her precious Lila who the twins and Nora now hate.

Now as for Justin himself, when he got word of what happened to the blogger he felt happy that the girl got what she deserved and was no longer allowed to see that liar ever and she even took down her ridiculous blog filled with lies. Justin texted Nora back and congratulated her as well as her parents for putting an end to the blogger for good in which Nora texted him back for a thank you as well as a thanks for the information of what Alya was doing as well as her toxic classmates. Justin's life was going absolutely fantastic even when he asked Marinette out on a fate for Saturday and he can hardly wait to take her to some nice places and Marinette can hardly wait either because after spending time with Justin she developed a new heart warming feeling and she was enjoying it.

Justin as we speak is in his penthouse with Marinette who the two of them are playing a video game while also enjoying their company together and were thinking about the date coming up soon but for now they are relaxing while having some sandwiches and drinks while also playing a nice game of Mortal Kombat.