Chapter 7: New Miraculous Holder of Destruction!

It has been a week since the indecent where Marinette was beaten by Lila and her gang who were taken down by Justin who saw his friend in trouble and rushed in and saved the girl. After Justin helped and cleaned her as well as taken Marinette to his place where they spend some time together and did a lot of things together that made Marinette happy but the one thing she liked was that she was gotten the chance to do online classes instead of going back to the awful school filled with negativity as well as a girl who lies and people who don't have a single brain cell left. Marinette was enjoying her new change as well as her friends who also decided to take online classes which Marinette informed them about and they all excepted the advice because they too wanted to get away from the toxic air that is coming from the school. Justin was pleased to hear that Marinette and her friends were doing online work and he even got to hangout with some of them in which he had a blast getting to know what the others do in life. Justin took each day to hangout with one of his friends and do lots of fun stuff together. Nino showed Justin some of his DJ tunes and they all sounded amazing, Alix showed Justin some interesting spots of go skate boarding and do some tricks, Luka and Juleka showed Justin around their house boat and played some music with some guitars that Justin found very pleasing, Kagami introduced her mother to Justin and she found the young man very well mannered even kind hearted and was offered to train with Kagami and did so many different fighting styles in combat as well as with swords, Chloe and Zoe decided to look back at the old days and share fond memories with Justin when they were kids in which they had a movie night together and watch a lot of their favorite movies that they watched together before Justin moved away with his family to San Diego. For Marinette, she was very happy to have someone to spend time with her who doesn't believe in Lila's lies and doesn't follow up Adrien's highroad bull crap, and from the moment she spend so much time with Justin she couldn't get him out of her head since he was so good to her and her friends which made Marinette show affection towards the guy but she doesn't know it yet not even Justin himself.

And as for a certain kwami named Plagg, ever since he first laid eyes on Justin over a week ago all of sudden he felt a strong connection towards the guy in which Plagg found out that Justin was his true holder and not Adrien who abused the power of the miraculous for his own doing and not taking the job seriously and ended up having his miraculous taken away from him by Ladybug and erased his memories of being Cat Noir ever again but and Plagg came to realize that the original guardian made a huge mistake in picking Adrien Agreste as the holder of the miraculous. So when Plagg sense the connection with Justin, he knew that the boy who saw outside the window was his chosen holder and thought that Justin would make an excellent holder for the miraculous of destruction.

So right now in Paris, Marinette is in her room working on some commissions for clients who have sent her request for some new clothes in which she is on her computer as well as working on some idea's for fashion lines while the kwami's are minding their own business.

Marinette: MMMMMM!!!

Marinette: MMMMMM!!!.......more commissions which means more idea's.

Tiki: What are thinking of making Marinette?