Side Story: A Christmas Miracle

December 24, 1 year before the main story events

Rimuru: And that's how Ainz, Tanya, Kazuma, Subaru, Naofumi and you're awesome Papa, me, save the Summer Festival by defeated the evil wicked "Bitch" from ruining everything, then everyone return back to their original worlds and they all live happily ever. The end.

Rimuru close the book he read to his daughters about one of his adventures.

Tiamat: All right you too time to get some shut eye.

Falfa: Ah but I don't feel sleepy Mama. I want Papa to tell us another story.

Shalsha: That goes for me I wanna hear more of your stories Papa.

Rimuru: Sorry sweetheart but I'll tell you both more of my stories tomorrow as it will be Christmas.

Falfa: Oh yeah it's gonna be Christmas tomorrow can't wait to open up my presents!

Rimuru: Well if you want to open up your presents you must behave and get some sleep for tomorrow.

Tiamat: Sleep well, and don't let me catch you too sneaking out of your rooms or no Christmas for the both of you.

Falfa/Shalsha: We won't!

Rimuru and Tiamat were about to leave.

Shalsha: Wait Papa!

He paused.

Rimuru: What is it, Shalsha?

Shalsha: Well there's something we want to get for Christmas, it's something impossible to get and we know you're the only one who can give us that.

Rimuru: Hmm, okay? What exactly the both of you want me to give you for Christmas?

Falfa, Shalsha nod at each other.

Falfa/Shalsha: It's...

In another universe

At the home of the famous idol, Ai Hoshino is spending time with her son and daughter, Aqua Hoshino and Ruby Hoshino. All we're having a great life together as a happy family, even without a father who shall not be named and should be BURNING IN HELL, nothing will disturb their peaceful life.

 All we're having a great life together as a happy family, even without a father who shall not be named and should be BURNING IN HELL, nothing will disturb their peaceful life

But that'll changed at that moment, when the doorbell rang and Ai went to check who is.

Ai: I wonder who could that be? I'll go get it, You two stay here.