Side Story: The Chaos Creator and the Birth of a New Generation

Day before Rimuru arrive to the DxD World

On the vast field there was a battle that took place, armies of many nations took part on this battle to defeat a common enemy who came in there world. Hundreds upon thousands of the army forces all let out a battle cry and rush forward pointing their weapons to kill their enemy, but how foolish they were, before they even know where they all ended up dying from the intense deadliest aura the one enemy they were supposed to kill. Piles of dead corpses we're all around, no one was spared, there was nothing but death everywhere.

Among the pile of courses, there was one survivor that looks at the bodies of his dead comrades and having a look of absolute fear at the one who caused all of this who is staring directly at, having an evil wicked grin on his face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Among the pile of courses, there was one survivor that looks at the bodies of his dead comrades and having a look of absolute fear at the one who caused all of this who is staring directly at, having an evil wicked grin on his face.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rimuru is wearing the outfit he wore from the Prologue when meeting Tiamat.

Rimuru began walking towards the living soldier while crushing the skulls of the fallen enemies he had killed, each step he took plus the sound of bones crushing made the soldier even more terrified and wanted to run for his life but couldn't, cause he was paralyzed in fear and overwhelmed from the aura of death.

Soldier: S-Stay back! Don't co-come any closer y-you monster!!!

In a blink of an eyes Rimuru was already in front of him and holding the man's neck, struggling to breathe of being choke by the Void Dragon/Chaos Creator immense force of grip.

Rimuru: *chuckle* Haha funny. Being called a monster which I am, but it is your nations leaders who are the true monsters after finding out some hidden dirty secrets that had kept hidden from the public not to find out the truth.

The expression on Rimuru's face darken as well as his tone.

Rimuru: A bunch of disgusting, despicable aristocrats that enjoys toying with the innocence, doing some unspeakable things with these harsh and terrible treatments to man, woman and even children. CHILDREN! You're foolish king that you serve along with the church are a bunch of pedophiles! And in a fit of my wrath I'm going to kill you foolish humans and you should all parish along with your believes!