Dealing with a Fallen

In a outskirts of a church, a battle was taking place and it was a battle of saving a nun name Asia, who Sacred Gear is Twilight Healing. Right now a young man with brown hair, with two short locks of hair behind his head, and light brown eyes. He is also wearing the Kuoh Academy boys' school uniform but wears a red T-shirt underneath his open dress shirt and blazer. This is Issei Hyoudou the leader of the Perverted Trio and the current Red Dragon Emperor, currently facing off a Fallen Angel by the name of Raynare who was the one responsible for Issei's death.

Issei: You bitch! You're going to pay for killing Asia and taking her Sacred Gear!

Raynare: As if a mere child like you can defeat me. With her Sacred Gear in my hand I'll be unstoppable and Lord Azazel well finally notice me.

Issei's Twice Critical started to glow then immediately change its form into the Boosted Gear.

Ddraig: Explosion!

Raynare: What is this!? That energy is a lease second level! No even stronger!? That Sacred Gear his should not be that strong! It's just a Twice Critical!

Issei: It's payback time bitch! This is for Asia!

Before Issei could do anything something came crashing down from the roof of the church. Standing between Issei and Raynare was someone wearing a blue spandex suit and holding something that looks like a flute.

 Standing between Issei and Raynare was someone wearing a blue spandex suit and holding something that looks like a flute

The unknown individual with the spandex turn to look at Raynare and spoke with a deep dominated voice.

???: So you're the rogue Fallen Angel Raynare who went against Azazel's orders, ain't I right?

Raynare shook off from her shock and try to intimidate the unknown individual.

Raynare: I am Raynare and yes I did when against Azazel's orders all for the sake of him to notice me! Now would you mind telling me who in the bloody hell are you and how do you know my leader?!

???: My name is not important but you could just call me Talon. And how I know Azazel I simply just had a call from him, wanted me cleaning up the mess you have done, killing innocent people with Sacred Gears and that's going to end tonight and so will you.