Meeting the Goblins and the Direwolves

After sending my brother Veldora to my Imaginary Space my family and I began exploring the cave just having ourselves an adventure, fighting some monsters like a Tempest Serpent, Armorsaurus, Evil Eentipede, Black Spider and some others that we easily killed and I have been teaching my daughters how to use each of the monster skills. I did found Hipokute Herbs, according to Ciel they are valuable rare herbs that are the raw ingredient for making Healing Potions and I decided to take all of them even taking all of the Magic Ore since they seem rare, that could be benefit in the future but also because my daughters find them very pretty so I make necklace for them and for Tiamat as well who appreciate it by giving me a kiss for the gift I gave her. After a while we were done exploring the cave I teleported us out of the cave and began walking through the forest.

Falfa: That was so much fun! Look what I can do!

Falfa use the Body Armor skill on her right arm she got from the Armorsaurus.

Falfa: This is so cool!

Shalsha: Agree sister. I'm getting a hang of using the skill from the Black Spider.

Shalsha, using Sticky Thread was making shapes of a cradle, a diamond, a hand drum, a boat and the Tokyo Tower. Tiamat and I we're amazed by this and I could've been more proud. We suddenly heard the sound of footsteps approaching and we look to see a group of weak looking goblet stand before us.

 We suddenly heard the sound of footsteps approaching and we look to see a group of weak looking goblet stand before us

Rimuru:(Weak scrawny goblins? I wonder what they want with us and I hope they are not like those other ones.)

Ciel: (You do not have to worry about these goblins they are peaceful unlike those disgusting vermin's from that other world we visit. You should probably help them with their problem and making them as your subordinates.)

Rimuru: (Alright I'll help them whatever problem they need. You know if a certain goblin slaying mad man was here he would probably won't hesitate killing these goblins and they're lucky they have not encounter "him".)

One of the goblins with a red head scarf spoke to us nervously.

Goblin: Strong ones, do you have business here?

Falfa: Strong ones? Does he mean us?

Shalsha: It seems so.

Rimuru: Oh it's nothing we were just walking around through the forest, is there something you guys need?

Goblin: Oh great one please help us in our dire of need.

Rimuru: Sure thing. You guys can lead us to your village and we can help with your problem.

We followed the goblins where are they taken us to their village. When we arrive at the village we met the elder.

 When we arrive at the village we met the elder