The Storm Dragon Veldora

Hello people from the other side I am the Storm Dragon Veldora and I'm currently trap in a Infinity Prison that was placed by that hero from 300 years ago and I've been stuck in here ever since. I had tried countless times breaking out from my imprisonment but it's pointless, nothing I can do seems to pierce it.

Veldora: I'm so bored, there's nothing here for me to do. When would this suffering ever end! I have been here for over 300 years and I am so lonely! Cursed that hero for imprisoning the Store Dragon Veldora in this internal boredom!

I yelled so loudly that my yell echo around the cave but even so, there is no one here to hear my complaint, not even having anyone to talk to. It's just so depressing and it's driving me crazy.

I suddenly got surprise when I heard footsteps that was coming this way, meaning someone is here

Veldora: (YES! I'm finally having company over, all right stay calm Veldora act like the mighty feared Storm Dragon you are.)

I tried to make myself look intimidating and majestic as I can, waiting for the person that I'm about to meet. As I got a good view on the person that seems to be a woman or at least I think it's a woman with long flowing blue hair and golden eyes, and for some reason I feel like I have seen those eyes before but where have I seen them.

???: So are you just going to keep staring at me or are you just gonna say hello.

I was so distracted that I snap back to reality and just say hello to the human.

Veldora: Hello human! What are you doing here?

???: And hello to you as well Veldora. It has been so long since the last time I saw you.

Veldora: (Last time? Have I met this person before?)

I was confused if this person and I know each other I just need to ask questions.

Veldora: Who are you and where did you come from?

???: Oh are you sure you wanna ask that question?

Veldora: Uh, yes.

???: All right fine I'll tell you. Well you see when a man and a woman loves each other so much they-

Veldora: That's not what I meant! What I meant to say is how did you get here.

???: I teleported myself here and I sensed the flow of magicules around that let me to find you. Seriously Veldora do you really not recognize my human form? I was hoping you would have known by now.

I was really more confuse that this person is not even human then who even is this person.

???: *Sigh* Valdora, how could you not remember your own big brother who look after you when you were being picked on by your two older sisters.

Took a closer look at that person till my eyes widen as I remember a memory from my past.

Flashback

You can see a little Valdora who is being chased by his two older sisters Velzard and Velgrynd as he been trying to get away from them.

Velgrynd: Come back here Valdora we just wanna play with you!

Velzard: Yes, now please stop running dear brother, so we can puni- I mean play with you with your big sisters.

Valdora: No! Leave me alone! Big brother please save me from them!