Shizu

It's been a week since Kaijin and his three brothers join our village and they got to work, teaching the goblins with their crafting skills to make better tools, weapons, better clothing, integrating craftsmanship and making houses. Tiamat and I were observing the development of the village, meanwhile Falfa and Shalsha are currently training the other goblin kids how to fight and they were kicking their asses not giving them a break.

Falfa: Come on guys you need to push the pace or you won't get strong when you ever facing someone stronger than you.

Gobta: Easy for you to say. You two are too strong for us to handle and we been doing this for hours without catching a break. Can we at least have a minute to rest my body feels sore?

Gobta is one of the goblins I have named but after his evolution he didn't seem to change, he still looks the same which was strange same goes for his friend Gobzo.

Shalsha: There won't be any breaks not until one of you can managed to land one hit to either one of us.

Gobta: That seems rather impossible for us! You two keep on beating our butts and not giving us a chance to fight back.

Shalsha: Well you just have to try hard enough as all of you need to be improved with our strict training. By the way, Gobta.

Gobta: Yeah?

Shalsha: DODGE!

He didn't have time to react with Falfa delivers a dropkick sending him crashing to all the ground. He look to see Shalsha's gaze which he was frightened as she was giving him a cold look of disappointment.

 He look to see Shalsha's gaze which he was frightened as she was giving him a cold look of disappointment

Shalsha: You were supposed to dodge and you failed to do so. I might as well have to increase your training.

Gobta: No, please no! Have mercy on me!

Shalsha: Sorry, I'm out of mercy.

Shalsha suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see me as I smile at her.

Rimuru: I think that's enough training for today. You can all take a rest now.

Goblin kids: Thank you Lord Rimuru!

They were all relieved that they can finally take a rest from the harsh training they had to indoor.

Rimuru: As for you two, your mother wants to have a word with you both.

Without warning Tiamat appear behind them and she pinch both of their cheeks.

Falfa: Ow ow ow Mama that hurts!