Dwargon

The next day came the Goblins and the Direwolves have completely change, during from me naming them they have evolved. The male goblins evolve into Hobgoblin and the female goblins evolve to Goblina and I name the elder Rigurd and his son Rigur, for the Direwolves have evolve to Tempest Wolf and their appearance may not have a change but Range has, now having a horn on his forehead and grow a bit taller, he can even changing his size anyway he wants. After gathering everyone I set up three rules for them to followed at all costs. Rule number one, no fighting amongst each other, rule number two, no belittling other races, and rule number three is the most important one, no attacking humans unless in self-defense or being provoked. Everyone were assigned to do their routines but the goblins are not really good of building houses. But I was told there was a dwarf kingdom call Armed Nation of Dwargon that can help us solve the problem, so we'll be going there to recruit people to help us out.

Rimuru: Okay, we'll try going to Dwargon. Falfa, Shalsha, look after everyone while your mother and I are gone. And Rigurd you as well look after the village while we're gone.

Falfa: You got it Papa!

Shalsha: Will keep everyone safe, you can count on us!

Rigurd: Yes, sir! Leave everything to me! I'll protect everyone with my muscles!

Oh yeah forgot to mention Rigurd basically became so jacked up. Anyway it was time for us to head off.

Rimuru: Mushroom Kingdom, here we come.

Take 2

Rimuru: Armed Nation of Dwargon, here we come.

Time skip with words of wisdom, brought to you by Don Momotaro

We have arrived at Dwargon. The goblins that came with us stay behind with their Tempest Wolf and Tiamat and I reach the city gates while Ranga is in my shadow. While we were waiting in line two goons showed up looking at us. I viciously glare at them as they were looking at Tiamat with those dirty looks at theirs.

Rimuru: The hell do you two want?

Man 1: Hey there ladies you both look quite sexy.

Man 2: You both are fine looking woman we ever see. How about come with us and give you both a good time.