Discussions and Surprise Guests

A week has passed and I try to avoid catching the attention of the Devils. During the past week something has been by my mind and I wanted to discuss with Tiamat about returning back home and seeing my siblings again. The thought of seeing my siblings make me smile and hope they are all right since I have been gone for so long. My two little sisters Velzard and Velgrynd will be very ecstatic once they meet my daughters, I can really picture it now from how they will react. I was at a bar just to meet up with someone and I found the person I was looking for. He is a tall man appearing to be in his twenties with an average build, black hair, golden bangs and black goatee. The man's attire wore a V-neck maroon long-coat with a wide, open high-collar that opens up at the hem. The long-coat also featured two black belts around the waist and four black bands on each arm, two of the bands at the wrist and the other two near the elbow.

The man I was looking at is the leader of the Fallen Angels Azazel who likes researching on Sacred Gear and he's also a pervert

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The man I was looking at is the leader of the Fallen Angels Azazel who likes researching on Sacred Gear and he's also a pervert. He noticed I was here as he waved at me to get my attention.

Azazel: Yo Rimuru glad you made it here. Take a seat and have a drink with me.

I walk up to him and I took my seat then I turned to look at him not giving him a caring look.

Rimuru: Look Azazel I won't be here for long I have to pick up my kids from school, so let's just make this quick and I'll be off.

Azazel smile flatten in understanding. The guy just wanted a nice chat but I really don't have time for that.

Azazel: All right fine I understand let's cut to the chitchat. So has Raynare been taken care of?

Rimuru: Yes I got rid of her before she can do more harm on others.

Azazel: Right, right what about the other Fallen Angels that side with her?

Rimuru: They all have been taken care of but not by me but by Gremory.

Azazel: Ah Rias Gremory the Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess she really has those large wonderful breast of hers. No idea what have they been feeding her to have those massive melons of hers.

Rimuru: You're such a pervert as always.

Azazel: Hey now I ain't a pervert I just like to admire woman's breast!

Rimuru: Still you're a pervert! I gotta get something straight with you, keep those Fallen Angel of yours under control. You're a leader for crying out loud and has a leader you should keep your people in check and not letting something like this happen again.

Azazel: *Sigh*It's not that easy than you think. I can't control my people always whenever they cause problems to other factions.

Rimuru: Well you need to take your job seriously. Well I'll be taking my leave now. Just remember what I said.

I got out from my seat, making my way out the door not before I gave a final glance on Azazel.

Rimuru: By the way does that adopted son of yours knows what happened to "him"?