"That's for Ran," Rindou simply said as he arched a brow.

"And who only ordered two? Besides, he went back to bed. Now, which bag's mine?" she asked before taking a drink of the coffee. Huh. This is actually pretty good.

This little... Rindou thought before taking a breath to calm himself. Tossing a bag to her, he said, "If you don't like it, you're shit outta luck." He sat and grabbed his own bag of food, reminding himself that Izana would probably kill him if he did anything to her. He had gone through the trouble of trying to get her to join twice, after all. Rindou wasn't sure of all the reasons why he had gone to so much trouble to get her to join them, but he knew it was more than just her fighting prowess.

She caught the bag with a roll of her eyes. "Thank you," she said as she pulled out an egg sandwich. Eh, not the best, but it's edible, she thought after taking a bite. "I'll have to buy some cleaning stuff before I even think about starting on that. You guys don't got any of the shit you need for living alone, ya know that?"

"Tch. What would you know about it?" he asked with irritation evident in his tone as he rolled his eyes and ate.

Well, given I lived on my own for 8 years... "It's the same stuff every household needs. Cleaning supplies, food, batteries, candles, must I continue?" 

He sighed. "Please no. Anyway, I gotta grab some stuff too, I'll go with," he replied as he grabbed his phone to check the time.

"M'kay." Once she was finished eating and drinking Ran's coffee, she went to her room and grabbed her coat. She didn't even bother changing or even putting her hair into its usual style. After just quickly brushing it, she put it into a simple braid that hung over her right shoulder and had her bangs swept to the right. After deciding that she looked fine, she went out to the living room to wait for Rindou.

About ten minutes passed with Danny working on a sketch before Rindou finally came out. "You ready?"

Danny stopped what she was doing and looked at him with raised brows. "You're asking me that? I've been waiting like ten minutes, Chicken Little."

"Don't call me that."

"It's either that or Dib."

His brows furrowed. "Dib?" he repeated.

Her expression morphed into that of concern mixed with horror. "Do you... not know what Invader Zim is?" she asked in a small voice. To her, Invader Zim was one of the best Western cartoons right alongside Courage the Cowardly Dog Show and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. To even think that someone around her age didn't know it, made her lose a bit of faith in humanity. 

"No?"

"Oh, my God," she whispered, looking disgusted by him. "We are educating you as soon as we get back. Even if I have to strap you down to a chair and force your eyes to stay open, you are going to learn some culture."

~

Their little shopping trip took about an hour and when they finally left the store, Danny had nine bags in hand that contained a mixture of different cleaning supplies along with drawing supplies that she was beginning to miss while Rindou only had two bags that had food and drinks in them. "Need me to carry some?"

Wondering if she had heard that right, she looked at him with wide eyes, like he was some sort of alien or had grown a second head. During the past 36 hours, he had been nothing but rude and snarky toward her, but now all of a sudden he was being polite? Something didn't add up. "Are you sick???"

He gave her a blank look before scoffing as he shook his head. "Forget it. Carry your own shit."

"Ah, there's the rude Haitani I know. Ya had me worried for a second. Thought I found your doppelganger or somethin'."