16

"And they've been doing this since Kisaki joined?" Mikey asked.

Danny had gotten her meeting with Mikey the same night she had messaged him about talking. She had just finished showing him multiple pictures of the two being together on multiple occasions.

"Most likely. I've also heard some of their conversations and it does seem like Kisaki is Valhalla's-"

"Danny," Mikey interrupted, "you do understand that this is a serious accusation, right?"

"Of course I do," she replied with a nod. "I wouldn't have brought anything up if it was just a hunch. I know I've been against him since he became the 3rd Division's Captain, but if I didn't have reason to believe this, I wouldn't have said anything. I know better than to make accusations this serious without reason. That's why I've been tailing him for the past week."

Mikey raised a brow. "Tailing him?" he repeated, gaining a nod from the girl.

"I'm a pretty good sleuth when need be. I even managed to get some recordings of their conversations. If you want to hear, that is." 

Mikey stood dumbfounded for a moment. Danny was strong, sure, but the fact that he was also good with these kinds of things surprised him a bit. "No, that's fine. Just text them to me. I'll have to talk about this to the other Captains." He let out a small sigh. The fight with Valhalla would be the day after tomorrow, but if Kisaki was the head of Valhalla, he would have to kick him out. The thing is, he couldn't leave the 3rd Division without a captain again. If it came to it, he'd have to decide that with the others later too.

They parted soon after and Danny smiled to herself, hoping that this would help in the long run and that Kisaki would get kicked out. After she made it home, she started on another crochet project. This time it was going to be a pink cardigan made from chunky yarn. She had heard that Emma's birthday was coming up, so she wanted to make something for her.

"So, how'd it go?" Takemichi asked as he poked his head into the room.

"How'd what go?" she asked, not even looking up from her work. The thing was going to be made from granny squares, so that would be a fun repetitive task. Not. She hated that kind of thing, so that's why she got different types of pink, including different shades and multiple types of variegated yarn. She would never be able to get even halfway through if she was just doing one or two colors.

"The... meeting with Mikey?" he sweatdropped. His sister was smart, but sometimes an airhead. He took a seat on her swivel chair as she continued quickly working on the granny square.

"Oh, right," she recalled. "He's gonna talk to the other captains. That reminds me, I need to send those things to him," she added as she put the project down and grabbed her phone. She selected the necessary files and sent them to Mikey's number.

-Sorry it's so late. Almost forgot to send these :)

She then looked at the time and saw that it was 12:36 AM. I should really get to bed, she thought before looking back at the granny square that only needed another row and a half. After I finish this one. She got back to work after setting her phone back down.

"That's great!" Takemichi exclaimed with a grin. "Maybe he'll get kicked out."

"Hopefully. But I don't know how things will go with the fight against Valhalla coming up."

"Right... But you did say that you thought he was the head, right?"

"Yep. The fact that I had recordings too convinced him, I think."

"There's no way Kisaki's gonna stay in then." He grinned.

~

Morning came and Mikey gathered Mucho, Mitsuya, Smiley, and Draken at one of the usual places they meet to discuss the matter of what Danny had found out.