34

January 20, 2018, 13:00

I may have found what you're looking for.

How much?

2 coins.

(1BC = ~4.4 million yen = ~30.4 thousand USD)

Danny sighed at the amount. This is gonna break my wallet... she thought. At least it'll be fixed in the next timeline.

Ok.

Give me two minutes.

She quickly exchanged the money before sending it to the other person.

There. 

Less than a second later, an image was sent though. She clicked on it and saw that it was from a street camera. And, surprise, surprise, it was Kisaki. The time on the footage read 01.18.2018, 19:23.

Are you sure this is accurate?

Yes. He's also been seen with the other men in the photo quite often. 

She zoomed in on the photo and saw a man with almost white hair and another with black hair. They were blurry, but she vaguely recognized them as two of the men from the papers she had hanging in the guest room. Izana Kurokawa and Kaucho Hitto, if she remembered correctly.

Thanks.

She left the chatroom and printed out the photo before shutting down the laptop completely. She leaned back in the chair and let out a deep sigh before getting up and grabbing the warm sheet of freshly printed paper. "Shit... my phone's inside," she groaned as she began walking, shutting and locking the door behind her.

She went to turn around, but the scenery in front of her suddenly changed, almost making her crash her bike. 

"And you called me a bad driver," Baji mused from the spot behind her.

"Ah, shut it," she said with a smile thrown over her shoulder, effortlessly playing it off. "Where we heading again?"

"Your place, Dumbass."

"You're lucky I'm driving," she said before her phone started buzzing. "Can you get that? It's in my right jacket pocket."

"Sure," he said before fishing the device from her pocket, opening the device a second later. "It's Takemitchy." He answered it before putting it up to his ear. "Hey, she's drivin' what's up?"

"Oh, um, can- can you tell her I gotta talk to her about something important later?"

"Yeah, I'll do that."

"Okay, thanks, Baji. Um, bye."

"Yup," he said before hanging up the phone and putting it into his own pocket. "He said he's gotta talk to ya about somethin' important later."

"M'kay," she replied before feeling a drop of water on her nose and then another. "Shit, it's starting to rain," she said with a sigh. I wonder what happened...

~

After Takemichi had gotten home that night with bloody knuckles, he told Danny what happened on his end. How meeting Mikey went and how he said that his life has been nothing but suffering. And Danny told him about what she found out about Kisaki and how he's not actually dead and was with two other people that they hadn't met yet.