Jericho repeats what Damien had said to me once before, word for word.

He refuses to release my chin is I begin crying harder, not being able to handle the weight of my own shame.

"I love you, Jericho. No matter my feelings it's you who I choose, as long as you'll still have me.."

He searches my eyes for a moment before speaking. "Do you truly think I would return and make love to you if I had doubts on whether or not I would stay with you?"

"If I had fucked Damien, YES! I would never expect you to accept me as your mate after that." Goddess knows I wouldn't take him back if he had fucked a woman while I was away.

"I probably wouldn't have." He states calmly. "I can accept you sought his comfort, I can accept you might have developed feelings towards him. I wouldn't have been able to accept if you had given into those feelings while I was away and fucked him."

He removes his hand from my chin, wiping my tears away softly with his thumb. "Then..?" I question.

"I was pretty sure you hadn't fucked him, but I wanted to hear you say it." He informs me.

"But I know about the dream."

I practically choke on my own spit when he says this, I pull away from his hand to cough and clear my throat so I can speak again. But when I open my mouth, nothing comes out at first.

"You know..?" I can feel my face heat beyond reason, it feels like my face and neck are probably deeply blushed from pure embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Jericho.. I don't have control over my dreams.." I squeak out, my embarrassment increasing by the minute.

"I'd like to talk about it." He says, smirking.

My mouth hangs open as I feel my anxiety increase. "I don't think we need to talk about it if you already know about it.. It was a dream and nothing came of it. I took a cold shower when I woke up."

He smirks even bigger. "Oh, I know."

Is he.. laughing at me? Is he taking this as a joke?

"Is this funny to you?" I ask harshly.

"Maybe." His smile grows, reaching his eyes that seem to dance with excitement.

"This is supposed to be a serious conversation." I say to him.

"I think we covered all the serious stuff, you didn't do anything I wasn't okay with while I was gone. Now, it's time to have fun with the knowledge that I have."

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me about the dream, Eden."

"You already know apparently."

"I want to hear you tell me about it."

What's going on? Is this a thing for him? Having me explain my wet dreams out loud? Is he trying to shame me?

"I'm.. confused, Jericho."

He rips the blankets off of me, exposing my body to him seeing as how we both slept completely naked. He begins letting his hands roam my body, leaving behind burning sensations that make my back arch without meaning to.

"I want to hear you say how much it turned you on when you dreamt of me fucking you from behind, while you had Damien in your mouth."

I can feel my lower half clench around nothing as I press my legs together.

"What?" I'm literally dumb right now.

"What's the matter, little witch? Didn't think I'd like the scene that played out in your dreams?"